Reviews for Hour of the Wolf
Little Pip13 chapter 20 . 1/5/2011
I just re-read this story & Instinct...probably 2 of my favorite stories of yours! I hope you decide to do a third installment of these in the future. In the meantime, I can't wait to see what you come up with after Thursday's episode. :)
burrollie chapter 20 . 12/5/2010
I really enjoyed this story.

I'm a little upset that I'm running out of stories from you ):

Well done. :)
burrollie chapter 19 . 12/5/2010
Very nice to see Grissom on Greg and Nick's side.

And now, the last chapter...
burrollie chapter 16 . 12/5/2010
Oh..Did they just find out that Nick and Greg are shape shifters?

I'm really enjoying this.

Next chapter..
burrollie chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
Ohhh. Not what I expected. But, very interesting.

I'm really liking this story :)
burrollie chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
hmm...I fear Nick may be in trouble when he get home.
burrollie chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Hot wolf sex. *growls*
burrollie chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
This sounds like a very interesting story. I think I've found my reading for the night.

Think of Ecklie in a Speedo! (Very funny!)
Brom chapter 20 . 8/8/2010
It's over? But, but, but! Is there a chance for a sequel? It was too enjoyable to be limited to just that!
Twitty chapter 17 . 8/8/2010
Nice! Very nice!
Chaney chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
Top secret...sneaky, sneaky.
Twitty chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
Finally! A story where Gregg is 'Top-Dog'. How refreshing! Here's to hoping that aspect doesn't change throughout the story - everything else Greg and Nick is so very ... cliche', that you pretty much know what's going to happen already - I've found it pretty much all the same. This here, though, is different and mentally engaging. I like it. Have me thinking, 'if they've been watching Nick for 'some time',' .. Why? Why move now when Gregg is in the picture? What have they been waiting for all this time? Where does Gregg, and for that picture, Nick, fall in with their observations and plans? How do they know about their situations? What is the DNA link?

Patience, with this story, is a true irritation. Me wants more!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
This story is good AS-IT-IS! Gregg as ALPHA-DOG is right on with his CSI character. Nick as the 'prime'-mate is absolutely spot on with his CSI character as well. Nick in CSI has ALWAYS been submissive in nature; the one to earn the approval and perhaps gain the respect. Gregg has always been a 'RISE-IN-THE-RANKS' sort of guy - a 'if you want it, you gotta' TAKE it; even through the disappointment - take life by the (metaphorically ... you know what I mean ...). The positioning in the ranks is SPOT on; the progression of events is delightful.

Tip: Don't let anyone's personal preferences influence the course of your story. You write your own stuff; let them dream of their own. It is the readers decisional right to choose in the course of reading or perusal of a mental art piece to - ignore it, be inspired by it, be influenced by it, or be insulted - as long as they don't plagiarize it.

Request: Longer chapters.
Chaney chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
Oooooh. I can only imagine seeing them meet in the desert and strip was strange enough, but then to see the wolf... Very curious as to what comes next!
Chaney chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
I, on happenstance, decided to catch up on CSI stories last night. I saw this and have always loved these kinds of stories involving Greg, so I gave it a shot. It was already nearing 1am when I read it, though. I loved it, I really did, but I was about falling asleep on my keyboard. So I alerted it and figured I could review later. What a pleasant surprise to wake up to a new chapter! You update so quickly. So I love the progression of the story, how even though Greg and Nick moved fast, it made sense. And I /love/ Greg being alpha. This is exactly the right chapter for what would have happened next, it's great to see the rest of the CSIs coming in, realizing the situation (especially so since Greg is new, they logically wouldn't know his home address on a call). Warrick telling Griss "well, under the circumstances..." was really appropriate and in-character and that was a relief, haha. I'm really looking forward to their discovery of what Greg and Nick can do, and seeing where it goes from there...what Greg and Nick are going to do... Thanks for writing!