Reviews for Dry
Reby'Sky chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
I'm pleading with you to PLEASE continue...PLEASE! I'm loving it..

P.S.: I'm thinking that Gabriel is like Blade mixed with an angel...something like that...
Beloved Creature chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Please update this gloriouse piece of work
takers dark lover chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Jeff needs to except Antrim's help he just has to. And where the hell was Gabriel and Antrim while Thorn did this to Jeff?
Ayatolless chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I agree that the New Brood is underused especially in the days of True Blood/Vampire Diaries/Twilight when Vampires are all the rage. However, I think that most of the people who read (and in some cases write) fanfiction, particularly wrestling fanfiction are not old enough or have not been into WWE long enough to remember the New Brood which is why it’s not being used.

I think it was brave to start the story in 1999 knowing that most people on the site probably were too young to watch wrestling back then. I love how you started it with the Terri Invitational Tournament. Those matches between the Hardyz and E&C were what made me fall in love with Jeff in the first place back in 99.

As far as your disclaimer – WWE actually still owns the rights to characters and names after the guys leave the company/stop wrestling/die/etc. They own it forever. They make the talent sign an agreement stating that when they join. The only way you can continue to wrestle under your WWE name after you leave the company is if it is your real name. That’s why Jeff Hardy can still be Jeff Hardy in TNA, but when the Hardys were both in TNA, they could not wrestle as “The Hardy Boyz” and had to just be Matt and Jeff Hardy. WWE pretty much owns everything forever until the end of time. Crazy, right?

The story itself actually kind of disturbs me – and don’t take that personally. It’s really not my genre. I hate all the blood and the scary stuff. Seriously, a friend made me watch True Blood and that stuff gives me nightmares. But when I saw that it was a New Brood thing and took place back in the day, being an old wrestling fan, I just had to take a peek.

I do have to say; you won me over with your perfect spelling, punctuation, and grammar. So I’m going to try to read more of it anyway, despite not being into vampires and blood. Because I give major props to people who care for punctuation and grammar and write about things that aren’t the ordinary. Like, if I see one more AJ/Punk story I’m going to scream, because that’s so current and it’s like a fad that everyone is writing about right now. But this is unique and I appreciate that.
M.j's place chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Oh my god You updated! *doing a happy dance* Loved the chapter! please don't make me wait so long for the next update! Your killing me here! please update soon,soon,soon! :):):)
M.j's place chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
this story is awesome!can you PLEASE UPDATE NOW?
ToiletFreak-ShitBomb chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Ok...I almost flew to Kazbehkistan to jump on some camels and rock the Kasbah after reading this chapter. The title itself...DRY...made me very and virtuously thirsty, both at the same time. Your harrowing description of Matt and Jeff was really tip-tops. I only wish you had included detailed descriptions of their feet, which I love very much. My pet name for Matt is "glue toes", because the dirt sheets (or dirt-crap sheets, as I prefer to call them) reported back in November 2009 that he had white viscous material between his toes, almost like webbing. Chris Jericho probably started that rumor. What a dill! Anyway, love the story. Can't wait to read Chapter 2.
rozyboo14 chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
i just love this story i has all my types in it gingers, wrestlers,and vampires cant wait for more
Alexandria Pendragon chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
Is Antrim really alive or that someone who just look like him and also what is Matt going to do i8s he going to help his Brother or is his going to get himself killed.
damageddementia chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
Holy shit. Wow. Thorn's insane. And Christian and Edge didn't really think that through, but they're lucky things worked out. Woot. Luck of the devil.
NeroAnne chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
I NEVER GOT AN ALEEEEERT! :(

Oooh...behind schedule..never good.

Jeff should really own up to the help being given...I mean, sure Grel could find out but maybe that's what'll save him in the end.

Jeff's going to crack real soon. I can FEEL him doing something bad. It's so angsty, I LOVE it.

Poor Jeff :( It's all taking it's toll on him. What makes it worse is that he can't tell Matt why he's so drained! It's terrible.

*Reads on*

Gabriel is a stalker! XD I love it.

Awe, I love that bond they have. Matt always looking after little Jeffy! Ever so sweet.

Uh oh...

:) Awe, see? That's nice. How Matt immediately huggled onto baby Hardy and told him that everything would be cool. The way you write them gets me everytime!

Matt's going to be really torn when he finds out though...I'm sure he's going to flip.

...Does Gabriel want Jeff? XD I think I'd like it if he did.

*Reads on*

Adam and Jay are too clever! They can spot a vampire anywhere!

Jeff's life is SUCH crap! I just can't help but LOVE his pain though! XD

Oooh...Gangrel and his random ass calls..he's going to give Jeff a heart attack one day!

0_0 ...You make me want to date a vampire...I don't think that's healthy.

DOUBLE ANAL! DOUBLE ANAL! DOUBLE! ANAL! ...Although the combined size of their cocks may kill him...oh well. DOUBLE ANAL!

They are going to BREAK him! 0.o poor Jeff. He's got to be freaked the hell out.

*reads on*

...That's so odd. The way he talks to Jeff is so alike and yet so different from Grel. He's goin to take Jeff from Grel, I think. And he could do it too...

...OH MY GOD, your writing never fails to amaze me. Honestly. The lead up to the rape is just as good as reading the rape it self!

Haha, the amusement starts once Jeff is nearly gone XD

...WAIT! ATRIUM? HE'S ALIVE!

*reads on*

NOOOOOOOO! You can't END it like that!

*WHINES!*

Man...

OH COME ONE!

...

FINE. XD

UPDATE SOON! I NEEEEEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
takers dark lover chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
First of all YAY ANTRIM IS ALIVE! Thank God someone Adam and Jay can get help from.

And oh HELL Matt walked in now what is going to happen? I wish Matt had stayed out now Gangrel and Thorn have him to.

I can't wait for next chapter Please hurry!
x0allisonqt0x chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
SO happy you updated :)

It's nice to see a Brood fic even though Gangrel's mean P

But I'm so excited you brought back Antrim!

Scared for Matt and Jeff now though!
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Wow...
slashdlite chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
I thought Gabriel would go to Jeff's rescue. What is he waiting for?

And then, I thought Adam and Jay were goners. Thank goodness Antrim turned up or bye bye to them.

Looks like there is hope yet for Jeff. Antrim and Gabriel may just be his saviors. But, how is Jeff going to explain things to Matt? Worse, what if Gangrel and Thorn decide to have Matt join the party?

A long wait but well worth it. Awesome chapter!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »