Reviews for Severed
Lexi1010 chapter 32 . 4/5
Oh my god…this is just so sad! It hurts me to the turtles broken down this. But it's really good! Hope you update soon!
Mizookie chapter 32 . 3/17
I like how mikeys death is effecting everyone differently.
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 32 . 3/17
Now that was so sad! Gosh, and so depressing too! I want to kill all those who did this to Mikey! He didn't deserve this kind of death. And at such an early age too! He's just in his freakin teens! (Or are they much older here?) Anyways, what made me slightly mad in this story is that you made Leo sound like a baby the whole time. He did almost nothing but cry and wail and blubber and cry all over again. Many would've thought that he would be the one to support them at this time of need. I guess he would be acting like that after losing a family member, but isn't this a little too much? I guess I kinda got angry because Leo's my favorite turtle. Let him have a much bigger role at least in the last chapters?

And also, another down-side here was they did nothing but blame each other, drown themselves in guilt and regret, and most especially, I noticed that there is a repeating occurrence about one of the characters here (mostly Raph or Don) would suddenly yell an outburst and then another character comes in (usually, April and Splinter) and forgives them. I mean, it works the first few times but I sorta got annoyed when it repeated in every moment after.

Other than that, this story is great! You captured the sad situation perfectly and I really got teary-eyed while reading this. Yup, it is tragedy alright. Well, hope you update the next chapter soon! :)
BubblyShell22 chapter 32 . 3/17
Awesome chapter. I loved Don's thoughts in this though Splinter's right in that he shouldn't blame himself for what happened as it wasn't his fault. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Peach Wookiee chapter 32 . 3/16
Another good chapter. I can see why this would be so hard on Donatello.
Leoninja chapter 1 . 1/29
I can't we escape our real life to live in these story but this is sooo hurting.
redxcanary chapter 31 . 12/16/2013
All the feels.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 31 . 12/11/2013
I felt like I've read this ch. before that I actually checked to make sure that I didn't. either way it's good.
Peach Wookiee chapter 31 . 12/9/2013
You made me cry with this chapter, darn it! It was that good!
Jaddis chapter 31 . 12/8/2013
In a way, I'm kind of glad it's almost over. I don't think my nerves can handle much more.
The Tip of My Tongue chapter 31 . 12/8/2013
what is there to say? This story is so sad. :,(
Mizookie chapter 31 . 12/8/2013
Ur seriously gonna make me cry like a 5 yr old. I gotta go watch glee to feel less sad.
BubblyShell22 chapter 31 . 12/8/2013
Oh man, that was so sad and heartfelt. I can't believe we're almost to the end of this sad tale. Nicely done on this, Cal. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 30 . 9/20/2013
I love what Leo said and did there, but I gotta say Raph, I can think of worse
redxcanary chapter 30 . 9/19/2013
You really know how to bring out emotions
Still loving every bit of this story
Definitely the saddest I've ever read