Reviews for Severed
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Joanne N. Grey chapter 43 . 3/20
Wow! This is so intense. What will Splinter say? What will Leo say? How will they all react? I am worried and excited at the same time. I dunno what I would say if it were me being asked that question by my son. Feels like being put on the spot, no?
I am super glad that this was updated. Surprised, even. But glad.
Thanks for updating, and eagerly waiting for the next installation.
MegMoo chapter 1 . 3/19
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Sorry. But that is literally all I can say.
BubblyShell22 chapter 43 . 3/19
Awesome chapter and I like how Donnie questions Splinter's actions though it will be interesting to see how Splinter answers that question. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

BubblyShell22 chapter 42 . 3/19
Well, it looks like both of his brothers aren't taking this well. Nicely done on this as always.

BubblyShell22 chapter 41 . 3/19
Whoa! I can definitely understand Leo's reaction to Donnie's decision. They just lost one brother and now another one wants to stay behind and leave them. I think I would be mad too if that happened. Nicely done on this. Sorry I'm a little behind on this story. Real life got in the way.

Shell
Oh wow...but Donnie has a right to that answer.
In the original comics the boys knew exactly what they were doing following Splinters orders, they were to be killers and defenders. But first and foremost, killers of Shredder and the Foot. With all the incarnations that's been changed, it can't be as gritty as the comic books were, TV society back then couldn't deal with it. Heck it still can't deal with it.
So it's a good question, based on the type of story this is and I can't wait to hear the answer.
Raphaelfangirl4real chapter 11 . 2/23
i super love Raph! but i also nearly cried reading to this point...this is a good *sob* book.
two-roads-and-a-penny chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
"treated life like a wash cloth, wrung it for every bit of joy he could get until there was no more."

That's a fantastic line.
Guest chapter 42 . 11/20/2016
Oh dear, we knew Raph wouldn't take it well, but how much you wanna bet it understands it better than Leo did.
Raigon chapter 42 . 11/20/2016
Darn, Raph is not happy with that answer ...not happy at all. I wonder if the one who is going after revenge won't be Raphael himself.
Joanne N. Grey chapter 42 . 11/19/2016
Wow! Intense. I've been waiting for this for a while. Very glad you updated.
The Silvernote chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Wow, that was both sad and beautiful, one of the best death scenes I've ever read, like better than some professionals!
Guest chapter 41 . 8/8/2016
He's got the right to be angry but he really should let Donnie give his explanation. After all he's only asking for some solitude is probably not permanent and they can visit.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/7/2016
wish the chapters were longer :( I love the Donnie and Leo scenes.
Will you please continue Impact as well?