Reviews for Severed
Guest chapter 49 . 10/5/2018
Dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Words cannot express how broke I am 7_7
Guest chapter 49 . 9/9/2018
Even though everything is already depressing...I'm still hoping Mikey would just... come back alive again. I know it's stupid but I don't want to assume that he's dead cuz ya know...the-fic-isn't-done-so-you-won't-know-if-somebody-is-rlly-dead-even-though-they-just-died...
So uh... I still have my faith
Guest chapter 25 . 9/8/2018
I've never cried while reading fanfics or pocket books or whatevs until now.. I dunno I just feel very sad when reading dramas but I'M CRYING RN! As a very judgemental person I can say you're very good at this. You should make a book or somethin' :-)
Guest chapter 49 . 6/16/2018
Jesus Christ Leo, you could have asked for help.
Raigon chapter 49 . 6/11/2018
Wow, big brother Leo ...go.
Who am I. I'm the Void chapter 49 . 6/8/2018
Shit even I forgot the place was a mess... good thinking Leo but daaaaaaaamn!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2017
I'll try to read this more at a later date but I can't go any further than this tonight. I lost my little sister last October and she was our little jokester and the source of so much joy in our family. This is hitting a little close to home for me.
Silexwitch chapter 47 . 8/14/2017
Oh, there needed to be a warning not safe for work. Totally bawed my eyes out, in at work and my makeup is all ruined.
Raigon chapter 47 . 8/13/2017
So sad, but I am so glad you are continuing things.

I am still hoping somehow ...they managed to bring Mikey back.
Jaddis chapter 46 . 7/20/2017
Why is this in my favorites again? So depressing, but in a good way. Well, not for the turtles.
Joanne N. Grey chapter 45 . 6/18/2017
I'm with you there Leo. Why did April hit you? I guess I have to wait for a little while to find out.

Thanks for updating.
Raigon chapter 45 . 6/16/2017
Worst Cliffhanger ever.

Still love this, but I really wanna know her answer. Oh well, prepares to wait. This is too good to turn down.
Jaddis chapter 45 . 6/16/2017
And then Leo wakes up and realizes it was all a horrible dream...
Guest chapter 45 . 6/16/2017
Ok April talk some sense into him.
BubblyShell22 chapter 44 . 5/16/2017
Awesome chapter and I can see why Leo feels the way he does about all of this. He doesn't want his family to fall apart in front of him and wants to keep them together at all costs. Raph has accepted what Donnie wants to do even if he doesn't like it. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,