Reviews for Severed
BrightLotusMoon chapter 1 . 7/6
This is my second read of the whole damn thing. *cuddles beloved Mikey* Your writing is exquisite.
Mikey again gave something for thought beyond what they might have stepped over, never thought to do for themselves. How Leo and Raph will move on won't be any any way that might really bring closure. Buckets of blood will not undo Mikey's death, but it will be for Raph and Leo to find their own paths forward. Donnie can give them an inkling of what might be another path, but that's because Mikey is giving him the strength to make that attempt. If it weren't for that Donnie would continue on his already predesignated path along with the other two.
BubblyShell22 chapter 40 . 7/5
Awesome chapter and now I definitely understand why Donnie wants to do this and stay. I definitely think he should honor Mikey's request and do what he feels is right. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

Shell
Oh wow, I've not, this hasn't ... oh there is more...oh my gosh...yes please.
Nobody Important chapter 1 . 4/4
Chapter One Review

HOLY CHALUPA

NOOOOOO MIIIKKKEEEEEYYYYY

WWWWWWHHHHYYYYYY

MMMMIIIKKKEEEYYY YYYOOOU CCCAAAANNNTTTT LLLEEEAAAVVVEEEE EEEEVVVEEERRRYYYOOONNNEEE LLLIIIKKKEEE TTTHHHIIISSS

I litterally sat there at the end just like 'do not cry. do not cry'
luckilly, i made it past chapter one without crying. hopefully i can get through chapter two, too.

this is really good!
tmntlover2013 chapter 39 . 4/4
Wow this is getting intense, poor turtles, they are having it so rough right now it so sad, I can't wait for the next chapter please update soon thanks.
BubblyShell22 chapter 39 . 4/4
Awesome chapter. I really liked the talk with April and now am anxious to hear why Donnie's staying at the farmhouse. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

BubblyShell22 chapter 38 . 4/4
Awesome chapter. Yeah, I can see Donnie thinking that way and feeling that what they're doing isn't worth it anymore now that Mikey's gone. And I can see why Mikey would be worked up about the whole thing and how he would feel about killing someone in cold blood and how it wouldn't be pleasant to see. Nicely done on this. I loved it.

tmntlover2013 chapter 38 . 1/13
Great job on the chapter please update soon thanks.
meme chapter 38 . 12/22/2015
really good more plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
lukeyandlou chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
honestly one of the saddest fics I have ever read. every paragraph ripped a piece of my heart. congrats to you as a writer
Raigon chapter 38 . 12/4/2015
Wow, are the groups going to break up? Surprisingly enough I thought that maybe Raph would be the first to declare his independence for home, though I don't think he is going to the farm house either. Either way, I love this.
yukio87 chapter 38 . 12/4/2015
You know, right now I can say that I know what they feel about losing a loved one. Almost two months ago my family lost a very close relative...my blood cousin that was killed in a terrible car accident and she was 19 years old...So this is when the memories where we shared together, we grow together, we played together and talked together come with an intensity that take your breath and make you feel empty...So I'll be waiting for the next chapter and what Leo will do to keep his remain brothers together. Have a nice weekend and good luck.
Raigon chapter 37 . 11/2/2015
Ahhhhhhh,...how can you end this here? I love this chapter, I love where you were going with this, so why did you end this here? NOOOOOOO!
BubblyShell22 chapter 37 . 11/2/2015
Whoa. Yeah, I can see Donnie feeling this way and being mad at Splinter for causing this. He never intended for one of his sons to get killed, but it happened anyway and now they all have to live with it. And I can see Mikey getting sick over the thought of being killed or killing someone because he was so compassionate and always cared about others. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.