Reviews for Kitten
Jeanette Grisham chapter 3 . 6/26
This is great. A little weird of Alec but oh well; I'll go along with it. Please continue both stories.
poestheblackcat chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Ooh! I like this! Alec and Logan fic that's not slash! *happy* See, I like them both, and it irks me when they're portrayed as totally, completely hating on each other.

Alec's cat DNA making him want to come around dinnertime, Logan feeding Alec...*giggle* Love this!

(Okay, so you reviewed on my Leverage/Close to Home fic waaaay back in September [love yours - and the new cover art - by the way], but I haven't been able to respond because your PM feature has been turned off. Hope you don't mind if I reply here: Yes, I have thought about Eliot as Jack, but I really, really like the idea of twins. Obsessed might be the right word for it, if you look at my track record, lol! I do actually have a Leverage/Close to Home/Angel 'verse that has Lindsey as Jack, if you're interested in that. And I wrote a Close to Home/Monday Mornings fic because the actress who plays Annabeth Chase has a new show-I made them twins. :P Okay, done airing my thoughts out in public...)
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Awwwwwwww. This was cute. Tho I wanted to cry knowing that Alec dies. I loves him. He's adorable.
angelxofxmine chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
I know its stupid but I have this silly hope that you can bring Alec back and have him be not dead?
SupernaturalCheetahFast chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
hey just wondering when you were going to update this :)
manufan2312 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
love thier friendship hope you update again soon
manufan2312 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
enjoyed this alot
sekmarcspn chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Wonderful AR you've created. I'd love to see more in this 'verse. Sorry to read about Alec's fate though, he's one of my favorite characters.
anonimo chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
it is interesting, continue it, please
ladynarutochan chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Very nice, I hope you will load more chapters of this story soon and I can't wait to read the "Probie" one (Probiwan XD) too !
Milou chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Neat idea! I do love Logan/Alec friendship stories.
Victoriam Speramus chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
So cool their friendship developing from those similarities with his early days with Max.

"They say that first impressions are lasting impressions. By that definition Logan should hate Alec. After all, the first time he met the transgenic, he told Logan that Max's touch was now fatal to him, then tried to shoot him to boot.

Still, Logan tried to keep an open mind. After all the first time he met Max she was trying to rob him. Though, admittedly, trying to kill him was a bit different then breaking and entering."

Loved that. There weren't (in the show) hints that Logan liked Alec at all but also it wasn't said that he hated him. Maybe because of Alec's similarity with Max a well developed friendship between them is great.

Looking forward to read more.
Mari83 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Love the idea of this – there isn't enough fic out there focusing on Logan and Alec friendship despite all the potential.

"The grin grew wider, "It's the cat DNA." Then Alec saw the kitchen, "Oh man, I am so making you my meal ticket."

The words sent an ache through Logan's heart as his mind once again heard Max laugh and say, "Got to look out for my meal ticket."

I think my favorite thing about this is the double-layer of the present Alec-Logan conversation and the bittersweet reminiscence of all the Logan and Max history, how Alec is mostly oblivious of that while it's there for Logan and us readers.

Curious for more:-) And Alec is going to die at the end of this? I'll try to mentally prepare myself for that then...