Reviews for Win or Lose
SamanthaEscalante chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Ok you should win the contest... Was a beatyful story, specialy with the "Pinky promise" and the jealous Yoruichi was so cool !. Another great story from you!
V.reve chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Definitely one of the most Uruhara/Yourichi stories in this archive. I feel as if you truly understood their relationship.

You are a very, very good writer! :)

~Vira
Hwata chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I really love this couple. I think you showed their dynamic. If only Tite Kubo would stop for a second to establish these couples, I'd be satisfied and ask for nothing else. Anyways, I really liked your story and I thought it was cute-issimo :)
For Auire chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Such a good one shot, probably one of the best, ever
topazgirl14 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
That was beautiful and wonderfully written! I love Urahara and Yoruichi! 3
Seirin chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
A truly beautiful story, so full of emotions. I,love it
Baby chocolate chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Lovd ur story it waz great and so balsiemasuu!
Shadow Countess chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This is definitely one of the best UraYoru fics out there, and it is one remarkable piece of work. The way you linked their pasts as friends to their present as comrades and lovers is amazing, and you balanced out the slight-angst with the romance perfectly well.

This is a really, really great read. Kisuke is so sweet, thinking about Yoruichi all the time, and the pink promise...That cemented my love for this story. I've got a thing for redoing childhood whims at important moments 3 Lovely.

Only thing: Did they die in the end? I hope not. *Turns from an Aizen-neutral-person to an Aizen-hater*
ShinigamiSapphire21 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Great Job! Loved it!
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
(Kia-chan from BA) I love your fanfic it's amazing.
Timcampy chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I love this story! The only problem to me is the rating. You used the word "bitch" and that kissing scene was a bit much for K in my opinion...but besides that this is an AWESOME fic!
cityangelz chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
this was so good! love it and i love this pairing!
Kaiser969 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Quite an excellent fic, i loved how you showed their past and how it affected their present. Wonderful end too, congrats!