Reviews for My Secret Heart
DeathByDarkness13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
D'awwwwee, that was adorbz! XD

I loved how flustered Sasuke was getting while watching Naruto sleep and wanting to kiss him, oh how I love a flustered Sasuke.

The kiss was really cute, and I liked how childish it was, SUPER CUTE. :D

The last bit was just great: "You're a total idiot", "I know. But you like it", I LOVED IT.

Fantastical, as usual ;)
effervescentPosterior chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
totally awesome ;D

this is...(wait for it...)

ADORABLE~ (kukuku)
Marcab chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
You posted it~! SO cool, because now I can review it~! It was SO sweet! I really enjoyed how everyday and casual it started off as a scene eveen as what it was about was not "everyday"- yet ;-)- OR "casual". Details like the cake and the tea made it real, the rituals of all the ways that Naruto had been around Sasuke since the kiss were delicious. Poor Sasuke was getting all hot and bothered and Naruto was sleeping... BUT he had a plan. . Whether it's what the person you wrote this for had in mind or not, it's very sweet, very original and VERY well written. Great job as always. Keep writing!
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Mmm. Ffff. Fjslkjsfdm. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I LOVE IT!

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! XD~~~~~~~!

SERIOUSLY, I'M KIND OF SPAZZING RIGHT NOW! SO CUTEEEE XD

ANGST SAUCE SASUKE! SMARMY NARUTO!

Gah.

So, your wording is impeccable, madam. Like, for reals. I'm blown away with the whole setting and aura. / And Naruto making Sasuke his *cough* bitch *cough*- I mean, seme, in hi own special way. XD OMG THANK YOUUUU! It really is a happy birthday to meeee!

I'ma go read it to my boyfriend now. (Cause he's a secret sap), and then I'ma go read it to his little sister who's also kinda SasuNaru obsessed.

KYA! *blushes like a maniac*

I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!

It's absolutely perfect.
MikaUchiha chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
How magical! A flustered Sasuke is always so adorable! :)

Loveee itttt!

~Mika
Juura99 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Aaaaw, how sweet! Sasuke got suckered into the seme position! Lolleth!