Reviews for In Spite of His Name
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Hilarious! Best Baccano ff I've read so far! Love the characterizations. Hope you intend to update some day. If they ever make it to Vegas I'm looking forward to Claire/Felix critiquing the shows and acrobatics what with his own mastery of it. Haha! Will Firo get carded at the casinos? That running gag won't get tired... or old (enough to not be a "kid") *snort*.

Is Luck actually lucky? Will he win anything or not be able to live up to his namesake? Will the girls call to check up on the boys and hilarity ensue? Haha...Ennis could read Chane's notes for the boys over the phone. Maybe Isaac and Miria will coincidentally end up in Vegas? They seem to end up anywhere there is adventure/excitement. Since you seem to be noting that Ennis and Firo are unsure when they will get married maybe something happens and Ennis ends up in Vegas? Shotgun wedding! Pfft! Ooh! Maybe she gets married to the wrong person somehow! Ooh my mind is all a-flutter with ideas. I wonder what you have planned.

Cheers,
Lili
pluckedwings chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Hilarious, adorable, wonderful. Baccano x Quentin Tarantino needs to be more of a thing.
GremlinGirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was hilarious! Update it! I want to read more!
PASTA300 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I loved this!
xunluckyclover chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was hilarious! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! It would make me so happy! I had so much fun reading it aloud to myself! w
Zoe Milex chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
So much love 3 Can't wait until the next chapter!

ZoeM
angel.yang92 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I loved the dialogue between Firo, Claire/Felix and Luck :D it all seemed very natural. Great one-shot!
Allycat18 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
More Please :D
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
ROFLAMO then they all get drunk and do the prohibition era reenactment of the hangover lol
Verdancy of the Green chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Amazing! It's so well written! I need more funny Baccano! fanfics...

Are you going to update this or is this story finished?

(PLEASE say you're going to update!)
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Hopefully, they can get to Vegas soon.
BeyondMystery chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is hilarious. So hilarious. I love it, and I really want to see more. Perhaps you will update soon?
orangepotato chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
That was so awesome! Amazing! Epic!

Great job keeping them in character and adding a lot of humor along the way. I love how you make those three interact with eachother! It felt like I was reading a movie script or something! Loved it!

I don't think I could point to my fave part simply because I enjoyed the entire fic! XD You have such a nice way of writing. Usually I prefer a lot of description and more of your classic storytelling, but this was just perfect, especially for the story you're telling. Lighthearted lines of dialog and enough description to understand what's going on.

Excellent job writing once again! I hope you will update this soon! I'd love to see whatelse you have in mind for these three!

Please update soon!

Orangepotato
Grbs chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
dudeeeeeeeeeeee awesomeness concept (and character choice XP)

love their arguments and good job from staying away from OCC-nessness ;)

hope you keep going with this angle X)
TamDog chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I love this :D Can't wait for the next chapter xD