Reviews for Sight and Vision
MangaSockAttack chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Great work! It really works! I like the second chap best'
tranquilityofroses chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
I realize I never really thought about it... Fai loses an eye, gets back up, kicks ass - that's just how it was, lol. I like this. It makes sense that Fai would need to become accustomed to fighting with one eye. I also think he would try to hide it while practicing on his own. Finally, it's perfect that Kurogane would notice and make Fai practice with him.
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Very neat! I never really thought of how the vision problems would affect Fai. :) I did try closing my eye and touching my finger. I laughed as my other finger just hit air instead of my finger. lol! Neat! I'll show my friends!
Aquen chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Very nicely down, it really was a nice portrayal of what Fai went through after he lost his eye. Both Fai and Kurogane were in character, you did well in keeping Fai in both his real character and his outer character. I like the writing style, it was fluid and detailed enough without being over detailed.

Great job!
Mashiara91 chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
i really liked this idea. it was well thought out and creative in the way you described it. some typos and grammatical errors, but whatever. really good work and keep it up! :D
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Great. Good. This might be so.
DeimosPhobos chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
It's a good thing Fai was able to have all that time to practice, and have Kurgs notice his sight problem and help him get past it! Great chapter!

Right after I read the author note, I was like "Hyuu, I have to try this!" XD

I tried closing one eye and tapping my fingers together... It was easy, even starting with them a foot apart or something, so I tried the finger thing Kurogane did to Fai, which was harder to do.
mimi chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
i cant wait to read more
DeimosPhobos chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Poor Fai! Great job, I can't wait for the next part!

I never really gave it any thought, when Fai lost his eye,about his change in vision. :S It was cool when he put all of that aside when Sakura came back.