Reviews for A Twist of Fate
Continue?
DPWithSpider chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAHHHH! !OWO

I WANT MORE!

Please, please, please to be continue this history, you are so good, really! !
alvissaoikitsunechan chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Just the two, Oh, I see Phantom and Alviss are going to have to put up with each other, I hope to continue reading below.

CHAO
AlvissAoiKitsune chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
It's good but if not continuous and not just until the end and you consider yourself a writer.
Pirateduffy chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Me lo he leido todo, me encanta, pero me he quedado con unas dudas:
¿Phantom estaba admirando a alviss?
¿Habra romance?
¿sexo?

Quiero saber que pasa, por favor continualo n.n
Pirateduffy chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
I WANT MORE! CONTINUALO IS FINE, PLEASE, YOU ARE A GENIUS, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!

I am a crazy fan of this couple is my favorite, actually phantom and Alviss are my favorite characters of all Animes.

continues to write

Sayonara. ñ.ñ
tenshi kitsune chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
It's great, I love it! but please please please do the story goes, I love this couple is the best and most obvious of all the anime. Now hardly anyone remembers this or any of the anime or Alviss or anyone. but I love, so I beg you, continue writing, even for a single person, you know I'm your fan! continues to write and thank you for reading
kitsune dark chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
conti please, his verg, interestinf

phanrom kissed as alviss? sorry im spanish no inglish
Queen Mist619 chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Hey! Why did you stop the story, it is like totaly awsome and hillarious. I am totaly hopping that you make another chapter, i an dying to know what will happen to Aliviss and Phantom. When will Phantom learn the bishop's name? (LOL) This so reminds me of the movie "Preadators". Still love the story and can't wait for the next chapter!

PM 619 out!
The0Hidden0Key chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Are you ever going to continue this story? I wanna know what happens next.
Meno chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
God, I was so happy that you updated that I forgot to say things.

I wasn't expecting such a situation (ok, I admit, I thought that Phantom was going to kidnap Alviss or something like that and toy with him). Poor Phantom, I always think of him as a pervert.

Now, they are all alone, nobody can see them, they are both handsome, one is obsessed by the other... My, my, I don't think I will be able to stop my nosebleed ! (I know, I'm the only pervert here XD)

Please update soon ! (Sorry if I did any grammatical errors)
Meno chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Thank you for updating ! This was a very good chapter, as funny as the first. I was smiling like an idiot while reading it XD

"He needed a spear then, or at least something to keep in close range when he slept… You know, just in case" That sentence est AWESOME !

You are very talented. Continue ! :)
livnlife chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
hahahaha i love your sense of humor :) the way you make both characters seem so sarcastic. it's brilliant. usually on this site i read alot of stories with grammatical errors or writing styles that just make me want to punch myself, but i must say, you write wonderfully. it's so simple and easy to follow. i thank you. you just saved me from punching myself. please write more :) i'm eager to see how you'll follow up in this story.

ohh and isn't roofey a drug? (something you put in other people's drinks?)...idk it just made it even more interesting to me :)
theakumakuma chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
...eh?

NANI~~!

Major cliffys on the first chapter should be outlawed! (- does that in all of her fics)

MOAR :D
Rugiku chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Oooh, I always like a little bit of this~

But don't worry. Sorry for being weird on you. -_-;;;

I hope there will be another chapter soon!

If you have time, please read some of my stories

Thanks