Reviews for Harder Than You Think
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Loved it!
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Aw that is so dense! I really like how accurate you made little Arnold's feelings! It's cute! :) I would've loved to see some interaction between the two toward the end. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
so cute! I wish read more
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Ugh, the wonderful, bittersweet concept of Endgame. ;) Great job!
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
wow! that was good!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Yep, no one knows more about how being dense is hard work than Arnold. He's smart, but he's dense about his relationship with Helga, especially since he didn't see past her Cecile disguise.

There's just so much about Helga that makes it hard for Arnold to ignore or overlook her completely. (Though it's obvious he knew her secret on April Fool's Day, he's still dense enough to not think she would be playing pranks on him all day, and even more dense to keep falling for them! He's smart, but he's not as clever or sharp as Helga. Even on that day, I also think she went a little overboard.)

I agree on how you put how Arnold thinks about love. It is a big subject, and he wouldn't take it lightly. And things like marriage and family would come to mind whenever he'd hear that word, and it's something more he's not ready for because he's still only a kid! They would all cross Helga's mind for sure, but she needs to be more realistic in that sense.

And yeah, maybe those crushes were more of a distraction from Helga, since love and a crush are very different things.

But hang in there, Helga. Arnold will come to you soon enough!
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
see, the problem with looking at fanfics at 4 in the morning is that I read the title of this fic and all I could think of was the double entendre therein. heeheehee oh man I need to get to bed.
LycoRogue chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
It was an interesting POV. We were in Arnold's head, but not at the same time. I like how "he's only nine" kept coming up, because it's so true that when you try to lie to yourself until you believe it true you repeat the same thing over and over. I also love the line "Just wait for me, I'll come to you soon."

Nicely done
Raven-Rachel-Roth chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
OMG I love it. Its what Arnold should feel ;) and it makes the fangirls squeal!
evilbeckles chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
i enjoyed it. i like your stories your very good :)
Luvtowritefics247 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This...is fantastic. It was so perfectly done, that I couldn't help but just smile. Please consider doing some sort of follow-up to this for when they're older! I don't know how it'd be done, but maybe just let it float around in that genius head of yours.

Loved it! Well done :)
pome-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wow! Arnold has been deceiving us all during all this time! jeje Great job! Congratulations!
ichi chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
That. ...Was beautiful. I always knew Arnold was a hopeless romantic!
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I liked this a lot. It brings all kinds of possibilities to mind about what hes been thinking during everything in a fun twisted kind of way.

*Mew*
Princess Diana Artemis chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I always knew that under that football head of his, there lay a bright mind. Great story as always!

Princess Diana Artemis