Reviews for Pieces
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Holy shit that was the awesomest Ive ever read! I loved all of it keep up the great work
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I read the original story and I loved it... Read this story: couldn't stop smiling. I can see Luxord being Roxy's dad (like in my fic) but this good! :D great job!
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
That was sooooooooo crazy! I Absolutly LOVED IT! Very Nice Job! *standing ovation* .
The Closet Romantic chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
O.O

Uhhhhhhh...me thinks I'm going to subscribe to you now. 'Cause I'm scared of what will happen to me if I don't...XD

But seriously, that was intense, amusing, disturbing, and epic all at the same time. XD Nice job :D

Romie
Xx-Inuzuka-Pup-xX chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Ahaaa, I'm just a tad late. Honestly, I forgot we had our convo and noticed that I had this bookmarked and I was like OH YEA! Hahahaa, so I read it and quite honestly, I ADORED it. It was a great twist to my original. I honestly love a demented Roxas. It's just bloody brilliant. Ahaaa, great job though! :D
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
...O.O Wow. Uhm... Jealousy and hurt can drive somebody to do that. I really like how much emotion was in this! Brillant, hunny-bunny/
gungnirburst chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
No! Not the penis! DX Oh god! Roxas, you crazy bitch! Now I'm wondering why people make him the crazy one most of the time. :/ I've actually had this bookmarked since last night. Had a certain urge to read horror stories. Don't understand why. *swirly eyes* Gosh, this was good, too. I shall most definitely be checking out some more of your stuff.

With big hearts and exploding bits of love,

Keade
thisaccisinactive chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Ooh, this made me wince! lol

Yeah, I'm curious too, why is Luxord in prison?
Cirque du Lune chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
OH MAH GAH. Roxas gone psycho. XD

Axel died, but Roxas survived when he did it to himself? He must be made of EPIC WIN. XD

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Luxord. X3 I wants him.

But I'm curious. What exactly was Luxord's crime? :3

Much love.

Cirque
Judiii chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Axel turn! 8DDD Who's next person to be cut off

Axel didn't survive while Roxas survived in Marionette XDD
Obsessedwriter92 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I LOVE IT! XD I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT! *bounces up and down giggling* You deserve many a cookies! w *hands you a lot of cookies*
RomanticInnocence chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Gore gore gore gory gore! Damn, it's stories like these that I hate reading, but I can't help but enjoy :D Hahahaha and I love how Daddy Luxord is proud of his son.
CandyGod chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Ahhh I never knew being a physcho was in his genes xD Well, just like his ol' pop, eh? I gotta love the stabbing 3
gaychowmein chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was...too amazing for words! XD And I loved the ending with Luxord and Roxas, now they're like a happily demmented prison family :'D
IcePrinceX chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Wow... that was... scary. I LOVE YOUR DEMENTED MIND! I think I like this bout of insanity hehe. And god poor crazy ass Roxy... he kicked some ass kind of... that's still gross but cool I liked it hehe.

Happy Reading and Writing