Reviews for Safe Spaces
Didget chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
i love it! i'm glad i'm not the only on who actua;ly thought rosethron and sandry were slightly similar.

Didget.
Rockstar with a Vendetta chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This is such a beautiful piece of work, and although I read it several times on Glake, it never loses its shine, its depth, its poetry. Of course, that describes basically all of your work. ;) And only you can take an unlikely pairing and turn it into practically canon.

I love that Sandry and Rosethorn are portrayed as very much alike, which I don't think many people realize. But they both /insist/ like you said, and I don't think any other word suits either of them as well! And that you describe Daja and Lark both as "warmth-and-loss-and-sweetness-and-stillness" people is just as lovely.

"Grace in stillness, as well as movement."

I find that this line is one of the prettiest things I've ever read, and it describes Lark so perfectly.
PeroxidePirate chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I adore this story! I love the sweetness, the richness, Rosethorn's understanding and Sandry's uncertainty (both of which are unusual, certainly, but not out of character here). Very nice.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This story is very different. It's well-written, and I think you did a great job with it.
Mistmantle chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
thats a different take than most people would take, especially on Sandry, but its refreshing. Its not just RosiexLark or SandryxBriar. It was well written, ie you didnt use the same words alot, ect.
sliz225 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
UGH! I liked it so much until you madde it sandry/rosethorn! it was so well written-why did you have to add romance?