Reviews for PlayPlay: An OutTake from Starved
Nagarox1234 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
So cute, in the strangest way possible. Well done!
blackwolfmajik chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
So cute, like demonic versions of Miyazaki's soot sprites, :D
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
It was so so so sweet :3
Sandataba chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is your sweetest, fluffiest AxI fic yet, or perhaps the sweetest, fluffiest, Integra x Alucard's-hair-minion-thingies fic on the entire ffnet. I love all your AxI stories, and am waiting with bated breath for the continuation of Starved, the main story from which this outtake was derived. No problems if you're currently immersed in the Sherlock fanbase, but I do hope you complete your remaining unfinished Hellsing fics.

This story also sums up very well, I think, Alucard's character and Integra's dilemma: "She couldn't change his murderous nature, and any fate short of slavery, detainment or death guaranteed the No-Life-King would rise to power again."

I think her solution to have Alucard inherit the Hellsing house and fortune is very clever, but am already anticipating that Alucard will see the loophole in her logic, and cannot wait for him to trap her in it (especially since she's starting to lose her extremeties to the cold, ick).

All in all, I love your work. Thanks for writing the good stuff on a site that's kind of hit and miss with this sort of thing.
T420000 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
aw this was very cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
thank you, coletta. honestly, i thank you for this fanfiction.

i read so many hellsing fanfictions, so many i cannot count them. some on , some on animexx, few on (german is my mother tounge and i love it, but the fanfictions are pure and utter crap O.o )

but never whilst reading i felt so captured, connected and happy with the characteres and their thoughts and actings.

your fanfictions make sense. there are no unexplained acts or thoughts in it. and most of all they open completely hidden perspectives of alucard's and integral's relationship.

i also like how you structure them :) when you write a fanfiction (so far i've read 3 or 4 of your fics :D and i liked them all ) the reader gets the impression that from the very first word, the fanfiction is leading somewhere.

for me it feels, as if with every hellsing ff i read from you, i get a better understanding of integral's and alucard's relation. like small rays of light slowly illuminate a vast dark room

... i hope you understand what i want to say with this review ' (my english teacher often does not x3 ) in short, i like your fics, please continue them!

greetings, Valerie
Knives'Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
That was adorible! I don't know why you left it out! Though I'm really glad you decided to post it as a side chapter/short.
Anatra DeSylvianno chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
You just made me 'squeee' the piranha hair made me so happy! Especially that final lock's victory! This should have stayed in! Glad you posted it anyway!
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
cute! i love it!
Vanilla Flower chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I still thinking that it is a very strange idea (what Integra wants to do with the vampire) but I'm impatient of what's happening next...

Can't wait! Keep writing, please!
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Aww this was nice! I like it... an interesting little addition to the Starved story. I like that Integra is considering all her options and wanting to bring Alucard into the family.

Cannot wait to see more of the Starved story! X x
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Very cute. _
Irrel chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
That was so cute in a very strange way!