Reviews for Would You Have Stayed
VulcanGirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Very nice story...although the part about Calhoun transferring is a bit illogical, it is still a good story.
Taya7 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
That was a sweet short story. Wonderfully written! Somehow reminded me of something, but I can't remember what. Good job anyway! Hope you'll write some more of these...
Trip Calhoun's Girl chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Very nide and sweet story. I love the NF series. I was floored when I saw that they had fanfic for it. I'm a big Enterprise fan too though. Great story, nice work. Good Job!
Allison Hinnegan chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
Loved it but I want more! It needs more detail, but you have definutly interested me in the next story. I'm glad there are NF fans out there.
Jaala chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
This was really good. I love NF and was disappointed to find so few fanfics from it. This is worth it, though. Are you gonna write some more? :)
MaryM chapter 1 . 10/19/2000
Very nice little vignette, especially for a first-time writer. You definitely have potential and should keep writing! Thank you for a sweet piece. I love NF and was delighted to find that someone had written some fic for it. I just wish I could find more!
KitLee1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
Sweet.
Ceniqa chapter 1 . 5/30/2000
it was a nice quaint tale. You don't know how geeked I was when i looked on this site and saw that somebody had actually written a fic about ST:NF. it's like one of my favorate series to read;)

really, it was a nice piece. wish there could be more:)

Cen
Anna 9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Not bad
Claire 3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
This was crap, it needs a plot not just some senseless drivel about Mac and Shelby and "Love".
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Kind of lame...but really really sweet...kind of an "awww..." story