Reviews for High School Never Ends 2
LayMun23 chapter 26 . 7/17/2014
Really nice and interesting... LOVE IT!
Miloticstar chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
That's kinda like in poketech chronicles Drew donated his kiddney to May
CoolSonicRules chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Three words.. YOU ARE AWESOME! :D
names are for squares chapter 26 . 8/28/2012
OMG! I love the high school never ends series so much! These stories might have been the best I've ever read. Glad they were 38k words long. You are an amazing writer and I love all your stories so much! Keep up the amazing work!
milkcookies12345678910 chapter 26 . 3/27/2012
The accident was really unexpected. I never thought that Mimi would become blind!

Nevertheless, it was a good story overall.
OrangeTsundere chapter 26 . 3/11/2012
This story really tugged at my heartstrings. It was very well written, and it surprised me a lot, but also was funny at times. Mimi went blind... and TK has a fish named Sheldon?
ChangarangBass chapter 26 . 1/2/2012
Yaaay i cant believe that i read that in one day along with the original. It felt as if the more main character was kari. But w/e great story
hello.yuri chapter 26 . 6/26/2011
Yeah I never thought David would want to own a noodle cart xD and I guess Ken's doing forensic science since he becomes a detective? Good job on this story I'm a bog fan of your writing.

Keep up the good work.
hello.yuri chapter 25 . 6/26/2011
D: NO! Mimi :(

But yay for Ken for coming out with his feelings :)
hello.yuri chapter 24 . 6/26/2011
Crape I accidently read 25 and skipped this one -_- well now I read it and know how TK told her he loves her and I can see why it would be awkward to go see her again xD
hello.yuri chapter 23 . 6/26/2011
Lol I LOVE the lines you made for Davis xD "and TK has a pet fish "

And freaking TK "his name's Sheldon"

Lol! A perfect combi! They are so funny xD I actually like this story better than the prequal but I still love your deal with the devilish the best :)
hello.yuri chapter 16 . 6/26/2011
Yes! I'm surprised a doctor didn't ask the family if they're willing to be a donor if they even thought of it and awe KoMi 3
hello.yuri chapter 15 . 6/26/2011
Awe Kari :) lo e how shes so cool about the situation. Gotta love her
hello.yuri chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
Its cool her family can donate a chunk since it regenerates. I hope everythings okay
hello.yuri chapter 9 . 6/26/2011