Reviews for Thirteen is Unlucky and we are a Cliché
Chaotic Inverse chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Can I just say that I find it really amazing and awesome that you fill all the glee angst meme prompts? You did one with Burt, and Will, Finn, that I saw on livejournal that I thought was really interesting. Sorry rambling.

This story is interesting, it has the potential to be really deep and it deals with a lot of issues. I don't know why but when I saw the list I thought of a mix between a lab report and gossip girl. weird, I know. I also noticed that for Mike's little summary thing it says see "13" Does that mean that there is a thirteenth person? That and the fact that I don't know who the poster is will scramble my brain until this story has an update. I hold hope that it will be updated eventually. I think the poster is Sue, I'm not sure why. Also I think the poster might be number 13 but I'm probably wrong.
TaleWeaver chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
I don't read most of your stuff, because, well, you're generally really dark and grim, and I don't generally like that much (but that in no way means I don't respect your skills as a writer).

However I really do hope you continue this - I think you're handling this with real sensitivity, and I liked the way that you didn't have anyone just change what canon says to make them gay (which is, to be honest, my major issue with a lot of popular slash pairings; it comes across as changing something fundamental to the character to fulfill the authour's wishes). But bisexual? I can see that happening a lot more than people are willing to admit - or even that they themselves don't realise, because they're so much more specific in their tastes for one gender than the other that it doesn't come up very often.

My favourite bits this chapter were the Will/Emma conversation - that yeah, Will isn't automatically comfortable with the situation, because not many people would be, but he loves her enough to work on it, and he loves her too much to give up.

Also? Loved the final part of the Puck/Finn scene. 'Just because a dude is into dudes, does not mean he is into this dude'. Which is perfectly true. I'd bet that Puck likes his men more hard-edged than Finn. Possibly blonde.

Also liked Tina and Finn being accepting and understanding with their partner's bisexuality - it's a lot easier to accept that someone who's totally into you would have a broader-ranged sexuality. Also, totally IC that Rachel would come out about it (but I bet she told Finn first, and made sure he'd be okay with her going public).
Luna Rapunzel chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
I love your version of Emma and how you added the detail about her brother tossing her in filth-it was a great callback to that detail of her canon backstory and adds yet another explanation for her OCD.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
"Once he's out (haha)" - lol. Love your characterizations of Finn and Karofsky in the end scene!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
"Sometimes, when I feel like I'm in danger, I cover myself in cling wrap," Brittany offers helpfully.

"Your girl used to have a dick? Dude, sucks."

Yes. I love you for those. :D
AIsForApple chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
loving it! more chapters!
Carol chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Very cool story indeed. More, please!
Meeeee chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Please please reveiw! This is really good! I love it!
TheCommonGleek chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Love it! I especially enjoyed the Puck's 'pool cleaning' reference!
MomoLuvsMCR chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
I have no idea what that just was but I liked it. Another serving please!
Jhyena Aj jax chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Wow what a nice way to thank someone who just hepled you out then again Finn should of kept his mouth shut
Jhyena Aj jax chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Lol this is how bad repeuation should

of been this is an intresting story to say the least
Gleek4LIFE chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
lol I love the story idea, and have read some of your other work and enjoy it as well. as for the list, if you plan to expand it, add a couple other male cheerleaders to the list as Bi/Gay, as Kurt is not the only male cheerio. You could also make a couple OC jocks to add as well.
shiva-goddessof chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Hee hee.

Finn forgot to mention that he lost his virginity to someone bi. Maybe he's so straight that he really does repel heterosexuality, opposite-poles-of-a-magnet style.
Soprano Pixie chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
If Miss Pillsbury is trans, then I'd love to shake the hands of the doctors who worked on her. She is a masterpiece!