Reviews for Confessions
MarshmallowAtHeart chapter 1 . 7/14
I've always wanted Adachi to just be like 'it's me, Adachi how can you forget me, you're so silly Shinagawa-kun' I'm glad you made her tell him and then have him confess and them get them together! Because I adore them together! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
That was great I really enjoyed it, plus I love this couple
Harley Hunter chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Ahhhhhhhh! *resume Fangirling* sooooo cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Not too bad, you certainly kept it in character! I give u props :) I hope ur still reading the manga! The newest chapters are getting pretty close to the really juicey part! ;P compatitiooon for Daichi hahaha
Bammmie chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
yay!he kissed her!
Piacine chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Aw~ So sweet! :D But! It'd be sooo funy if Adachi agreed to him with a different reason other than the reason because she likes him. Now that would be epic, the usual Adachi Hana would be hilarious!
Lady Artemist chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Aw, it's so cute!
springjasmine91 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Awww...so sweet! I like it!Plz! Keep it up! can't wait to read mroe awesome stories from a great author like u!
Lingo10 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
haha :P I like your own adaptation.
aisty chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wow! This is the perfect add-on to the drama's ending. I did feel sort of disappointed that Daichi did not recognize Hana as his first love when he first saw her without her glasses, and not after everyone started calling her name. Well you have given me the ending that I've wanted~ So cute!
3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Awwww this was so adorable, the perfect ending! now i can imagine it really did end like this :D

I love the last sentence especially. 3
blackamorose chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
After reading, this is your version of what should of happened at the end of the drama, am I right? I figured this out though reading, I was thinking to myself this how the end of the drama goes.