Reviews for Miji Forever!
Driving Flame chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
I really want to be that sakura girl right now!

Nice fic, but why did my tezuka have to join too?

kidding! bt i really do love him like that

Like i said this is really a good fic, i hope o get to read more of your work later on
josie-chan chapter 20 . 5/18/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG! AHHHHHH I M LIKE SCREAMING RITE NOW! ILY EIJILOVER MAKE GET SSTUCK IN A BROOM CLOSET CUZ FUJI LOCKED THEMCIN THERE TO DO WATEVER (NOT SEVEN MINS IN HEAVEN) THINK WAT FUJI AND TEZUKA WULD BE DOING IN A BROOM CLOSET! *WINK*
LewistheTurtle chapter 20 . 3/30/2011
FINALLY! YAY! I'm so excited! haha best. chapter. yet. :) thank you again for making sure i didnt miss it!
LewistheTurtle chapter 19 . 2/14/2011
GRAHH! this whole not sending me update emails is annoying! i wanna read this stuff right when it comes out cause this is getting so good T.T poor eiji! Hope he makes up with Miku soon...
kolachess chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Hahahahah! That's actually the first time someone wrote in their summary: Not a gay story. It's always been NON-YAOI or not yaoi or no yaoi...

I thought that was funny. :3
asianFrustration chapter 19 . 2/12/2011
YAY YOU FINALLY UPDATED! *jumps in joy* you havent written in a while but you havent losy your touch, unlike me... That is exaclty why you dont tell someone you spied on someone, but that wouldnt happen if you didnt accuse someone of dating... that made no sense, whatever update soon!
LewistheTurtle chapter 18 . 2/5/2011
neh Im so mad I didnt get a notification this was up T.T stupid computer. haha I found it though so its all good :) I love your story, cant wait until those two get together! :)
MaDsIcLeS chapter 14 . 10/16/2010
OMG! EIJI DON'T CRY!

Lol, no no I'm a bit ocd too don't worry

Love the chapter and the story! Keep posting!
muhahahahahah chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
awesome it almost drove me to tears *Sniff*
u kno who it is Txter Grr chapter 14 . 9/2/2010
That was really funny, and acurate! :] I likd it i'm glad u buggd me so freakin much ;]
meggoneggo chapter 14 . 8/31/2010
uh... i think you updated the wrong one...? this isnt chapter 14 its like chapter, 9? haha go check it..
LewistheTurtle chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
OISHI! -foams at mouth and holds up baseball bat, eyes red and demented with fire in background. leaps towards oishi. camera pans away hearing the smack of the bat, pained shouts, and demented cackling-. lol jk i still like him too :) please update -halo-
shortiemikii chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
Ahahaha I love it! The spin the bottle chapter, and the Oishi x Miku romance, all of Eiji's siblings. Hahaha, your story chapters are always so exciting
LewistheTurtle chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
HOW COULD OISHI DO THAT! :( BAD OISHI! -takes lamp and breaks it over oishi's head from behind. he falls down. grabs bat and starts beating- BAD! BAD! BAD! And you'll be next if you dont update soon!
Smash41KMF chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
Haha, nice. Poor Miku. but Oishi? really? Go Tezuka! Haha, I'm a little hyper at the moment, sorry