Reviews for Obsession
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Aw thats all there is? *pout* more please more!
SometimesLola chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
oh this is such a lovely spaith...
Fojiao2 chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
This is one seriously good piece of work. This one story got me to look around the Net for other Faith shipper tales. Because of them, and your powerfully honest, jam-packed-with-true-emotion story, I can really see Faith as a character I'd like to write and who I'm interested in reading about. This is so very good-you HAVE to consider, if not a sequel to this (because that would be HEAVEN and we grateful readers would DIE FROM THE ECSTASY), then at least another story involving Faith. She has tons of potential.

Have you tried to submit this to the Spike/Faith Shipper site WARM CHAMPAGNE?
Chasmodai chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
i like this story. i've always been of the opinion that F/S is the way to go. sadly, such stories are rare. on the flip side, the ones you can find are always very good. this includes yours, matter of fact. i loved the descriptions, the ruminatings. especially the part where they're on the bike. and the ending was so smoothly done... i'm kinda hoping for a sequel, but this looks like a one-shot deal. doesn't matter anyway, still great.

Aenima
Brynn McK chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Hmm... interesting stuff, here. I've often thought that Faith and Spike would make an intriguing (if somewhat scary) couple, and you do a good job of bringing out the similarities between them, especially since they're both on journeys toward "redemption", whatever that means. I don't like this quite as well as your other work, mostly because you have their voices down so well in the dialogue, and then they "speak" much differently in their thoughts. I wondered if maybe you were trying to make a point with that, that their voices are part of the masks they've developed over the years, but still, it seemed a little incongruous. I like the narrative style, though, it really evokes a sedate, living-day-to-day kind of feeling, along with a nice combination of hope and hopelessness. Good stuff, overall.
pedanticanticqueen chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
spike and faith should definitely hook up- she'll sort of soften the blow when buffy dumps him for angel... (which, I am convinced she will do, but then you never know with the way Joss thinks)

I like your style and I like the opening inner monologue about the acceptability of perversions.