Reviews for LadyHawke
Elvea Theb chapter 12 . 3/8
Top funny: when Allen smacked Tyki for being stupid. How Eve kept boring Cross lol. Lastly, when Allen pecked Tyki for making that perverted comment
Top Sad: When Allen's baby was taken (that scene made me cry), Tyki thinking Allen was dead, and the flower scene with Adam and Lilith where it's revealed how tragic their story really is.
Final Thoughts: I like how neatly you tied everything up, you didn't leave the reader with a bunch of unanswered question and have a satisfying send off prologue. Lol love the part where they were betting on Tyki's children, I can so see those characters doing that!
Over all loved it,
Theb-chan
Mike chapter 12 . 1/16
Ty-chan... I can read that as tEE-chan or thank you-chan.
Sayanamaca chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
I love it. So cute and amazing.
NitemarWalker chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
That was beautiful I loved it so much
NitemarWalker chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I love this movie but you really should give it credit but I really like how you switched this into Allen and Tyki really awesome
PiGirl chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
*sniff sniff*

So very happy right now...
PiGirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
* .*

'Nuff said.
Canada Mathieu Williams chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
I generally haven't liked the Fem!Allen stuff... BUT THIS WAS SO AMAZING AND I JUST WENT AROUND MY HOUSE FANGIRLING BECAUSE THIS WAS SO PERFECT! You have captured my heart and soul, and have earned my very first favorite.
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
That . Was . AMAZING !
Shirubagure chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
Top funny moments:

1. Eve making Cross's life a living hell for a little bit

2. Allen hitting Tyki and calling him an idiot

3. Also when Road punched Tyki in the face for cutting his hair off and when Road and Sheryl and Jasdevi betted on Tyki's child.(it's tied for me)

Top Sad/Angst moments:

1. Tyki wanting to kill himself when Allen fell off the cliff.

2. Allen had her child stolen when it was born.

3. When Allen and Tyki got their curse.

Final thoughts on the story:
I love this story! Poker Pair is my favorite couple with Fem!Allen and without Fem!Allen. I assure you this fanfic was one of the best Poker Pair stories I have ever read. I was reading this last night but then I was forced to watch the movie ghost rider when I was on the last chapter after the movie i finished the last chaoter but before I could write a review I had to go to bed. This story was so great I just had to keep reading! I really love how you made Lenalee, Lavi, and Kanda help Allen and Tyki! The curse was awesome and I love how Tyki and Allen were married and cared so much for each other! Also I think it wasnt really weird when Cross accepted Tyki as Allen's husband because Cross can have a heart at times! xD Maybe. Also when Jasdevi named Eve, Eve I thought they did that because of Adam and Eve. :3 Yay for Poker Pair! I think this was the longest review I ever done too! Please write another Poker Pair story that is awesome as this! I will read it!
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Ooh! This is very interesting I wonder what happens next! of course I'm going to read it!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
good story!
wolfyhound chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
That was one of the best stories I have ever read! Top funny moment: when Allen beet the crap out of tyki. Top sad moment : when earl and Lilith fell asleep together ! I would loooove a continueation of that sory I spelt that word wrong . I think the story was great and personally I hope there's a continuation of when the kids are older and maybe one were Lilith and Adam wake up a little to early. Just a thought.
Nightmare-chan chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
make a squel please -
Nightmare-chan chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
I love this story please make a sequel.