Reviews for 100 Things You Know If You Watch Doctor Who
Green217 chapter 1 . 9/28
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Perfect xx
We Are Pi chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Can I steal "When the Master says 'get out of the way,' it loosely translates to 'I love you.'?" It's hilarious. Plus the rest of it. BOWTIES AND FEZZES RULE!
CandyScarlette chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This FF is so awesome *-* It really made my day (00:22 in the morning ;D)
TallDarkAndHandsome chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Hahah awesome! Although I have one question: I thought Astrid would have been a GREAT companion. why did you say otherwise? was it because kylie would never commit to the show?
freckledjesus's-horse chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This just made my day. Wholly and completely. Seriously, thank you. I think every Whovian needs to read this. This was freaking awesome.
Tejana chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Reviews are cooler still!
seriouslylazy chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I love this. It's hilarious.

"In an alternative universe, Rose is a dog. This explains a lot." - Yeah, it really does. XD

"The Doctor and the Master have the best phone se-, sorry, conversations." And, wow, that made me smile and grin and nearly laugh.

"When the Master says 'Get out of the way', that loosely translates to 'I love you'." - Yep, Doctor (preferably 10)/Master is an awesome pairing. Practically canon, I tell you!

Thanks for sharing. It was hilarious to read!
TragicAtBest13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Loved every word!
tardishappy chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I love you so much because it's all so AWESOME THANK YOU MY DAY IS COMPLETE I also laughed you are good at humour you know?
StarStreakedSky chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I have two bowties (one has the bat-signal on it), a fez, AND rainbow patterned suspenders. How cool does that make me? ;D
Sar'Kalu chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Frankly, if you don't mind me mentioning it, I believe the Silence was scarier than the Big Bad Wolf. And I thought Clom was spelt with a 'K'? And also, thirdly if I may, Melody Pond is just a tiny bit cooler than Amelia Pond, but both completely trump Rory Williams Pond, it just doesn't have the same ring to it. Cheerio!
hp1piececraziness chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Do you know how dangerous it is to be laughing your head off in the middle of the night? Very dangerous. And totally worth it.
Dragoneisha chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Love number 93. It really does translate...
..and l am now writing a oneshot for that. Bye!
fishertowers chapter 1 . 4/10/2013