Reviews for Yuki Noyouni Shiroi
Fried Egg Jellyfish chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
An excellent story!
Is this the ending, or is it not going to continue for good?
flames04 chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
lol poor Joshua, deprived of his beloved noodles. XD The game is almost over! Now I'm curious as to how Joashua would end up as Composer... reading everything so far, it makes me kinda sad to think that in the game they're sort of rivals (?) Update soon please!
Infamousplot chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Lol JK, that Reaper wasn't Sho in the first chap xD *fail* Anyway, awesome that Sho is Joshua's partner. And Joshua is as annoying as ever- but he's so cute when he does it x3

You succeeded in making Sho sound like the math obsessed geek he is xD I can't wait to see how this progresses :3
Infamousplot chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Aw, little Josh, scared of Reapers... Love it already :D You have very descriptive writing, especially at the beginning, and I love the first meeting between Sho and Josh- Joshua's surprise, his rushing off to tell Hanekoma about it.

The beginning was very good, and I liked the part where Joshua was thinking back to when he made Neku his Conductor (poor Neku, but it's kind of amusing, especially when Josh mentions how much he was swearing xD).
SilverWingedGentleman chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I have to say that you're off to a great start. The pace of the story matches your images quite well and your characterization is perfect. I especially liked how you tied Soul and Imagination into the story so well. Even better was how you fit the death of Neku's friend - the reason for the Game five years later - into the overall story so well!

That being said, I have a couple of suggestions. First, Neku is Conductor. I like the concept, but I think it would work better if it was explained more clearly. Of course, I've only read the first chapter, but I think an explanation should be in order. Second, I'm pretty sure that Joshua mocks shio ramen as being bland. Then again, I could be wrong.

One final suggestion would be that maybe a line should be inserted between the time frame shifts, just to make it clear to the reader.

Overall, I think I'll have to keep my eye on this story. It sounds like it may become something really great!
WarpedInsanity chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
I really am starting to enjoy this story. Please continue so I can laugh at Sho not mathing speaking. XD
Profile Has Been Closed chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
The Good: Seemingly flawless. This story also has a decent readability and few intermediate errors. This story also has a much better than average introduction.

The Bad: Well, it's OK.

The Penguin: Sea lion.

Love,

SHM
darn chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I was gonna write this...oh, bother.

Great so far, hehe :D