Reviews for Consequences
Chinagirl18 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Meh- :O
Katepaw chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
You should make a sequel to this sequel where Nigel shows up and joins the warehouse as the first ever kid agent. And he should have some kind of power/ability or something, like Pete's vibes and Steve's lie detecting-ness. I like both the first story and this sequel. Keep writing! :D
Othiara chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Cute family togetherness. Nice job on this story.
dragooonthegreat chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
aaw this was cute:D
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
Very sweet. A good continuance to the story.
Raikimluva22 chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Awww :]]]

Such a sweet ending.

Love it. :] Hahaha.

(But seriously, when I read the part about Artie and Ms. F...I just about puked in my mouth. Lol.)
Shorty McGee chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Sometimes you need to lose something\someone before you realize how important it\they are to you.
Shorty McGee chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
I liked Nigel. He reminded me of Artie.
ShadowWolf43 chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
Interesting alternate universe... but how can Nigel know so much when he's only SIX! Either way, it's an interesting view on the series :p plz update soon :)
Knights Guard chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Oh wow, I like where this is going, I really do, and the Mrs. F Artie Leena thing fits. I really can't wait to see how Claudia fixes this, and why Nigel knows all of this.
Shorty McGee chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Poor Claudia. Makes me wonder what is going on?
Shorty McGee chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
All right! Who told? We all knew Claudia was nuts! It is about time someone revealed it to the world, and I am glad you are the one to do it!
Shorty McGee chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Nice chapter! I like the way this story is headed!
Shorty McGee chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Poor Claudia! That has to be so hard on her to know her parents are dead, but see them alive.
Raikimluva22 chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
I really like it! I'm eager to read more...please update soon! :D