Reviews for Because Of Her
1Mockingjay4All chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
O.M.G! I can't believe Dom was acting like that on the way to the airport! I'm so glad Arthur didn't listen to him. And Cobb's mom is a DRAGON! Just terrible! I can only imagine what horrible things she said to Ariadne before the poor girl left. This was a great chapter, my jaw was on the ground for the majority of the time. And Yes, that was an evil, evil, evil cliffhanger!
1Mockingjay4All chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
I was gonna wait till the last chapter to review, but this was a really great chapter. I did figure out fairly early on that we were in a dream. It was when I came to the part describing the inside of the Hotel room. I just knew that it wasn't real then. But I could not have possibly guessed Saito's intentions. I honestly thought he'd become a bad guy. I was shocked when everything was finally revealed!
On a side note: I love Eames in this fic, he's absolutely what you'd assume him to be like from the movie. And Saito too, actually, even though he doesn't have a huge part.
I don't understand why Dom won't just come out with it. It was very disappointing that after everything that happened to get him to this point, he choked. I'm looking forward to finishing this story, fingers crossed for a happy ending!
yourfAns chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
hi... how are you?
are you gonna continue dom ariadne pair? or you just gonna leave it.. just like this? please do something
I reLly miss your update thanks..
animeforever1 chapter 15 . 6/23/2012
Amazing story. I finally saw the movie a few months ago and loved this potential pairing. I'm a sucker for the "realization" stories. Thank you so much for this gem.
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
bloody brilliant and very well written.
lovity chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
U may nt believe that read this ur story like a thousand time, well maybe that too much,

but seriously.. I've read it so many time and still i love ur story, and the i think we have a common thought bout this couple, i love cobb and ari, as i watch the movie cobb and ari is more reasonable better than ari and arthur, i think their kiss doesnt mean anything, even its nt a kiss, just a peak i think, i just dont get it why everybody so in to aa.. Anyways i hate the fact that leo didnt get an award 4 this movie either.. I just want to say that u're really a great writer especeally Dari.. So keep it on.. And good luck,

ps, i always can laugh if u write about eames like a condom part what a scene can imagine it..
PurplePlatypus96 chapter 15 . 3/10/2011
That was awesome and very well written:) I loved the realisticness(if that's even a word) of Dom and Ariadne's relationship and how you didn't rush it... I usually just like Arthur/Ariadne stories but I loved this one:D keep up the good work!:)
LexzieRulz chapter 15 . 1/8/2011
Wow. I love the story. I literally couldn't stop reading until I finished lol. I just love how you make the Cobb/Ariadne pairing realistic. there's not enough stories out there with them :D

Plus they were in character which is great. And Eames and Arthur are just amazing lol

I cannot wait to read more of your stories.
marigoldmystery528 chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
EAMES IS SOOO FUNNY! keep it up :)
emmyawards555 chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
MAKE IT ARI/ ARTHUR PLEASE
Trina-D chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
Loved the story. Very real; you showed that love at times is complicated.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 8 . 12/14/2010
I approve of the bird nest comment. That mother of his is rather unpleasant.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
Uhuh. That was exactly what he meant!

She most certainly is HIS architect. Oh, failed moment! but brilliantly written no less.

Bit of a drunk, isn't Arthur?

This sounds like fun times ahead.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
Arthur's little wickedness makes me smile.

And Cobb is terribly hot and you know it. Jewelry shows your love, haven't you been watching those Kay commercials? He obviously cares for her :)

Fantasies do tend to distract from life. Will she even remember his request later?

In a hotel room! A bedroom!
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
That is monumentally awkward. Although her lie was kind of close to true...actually, not so much. No Mal, no resemblance to reality.

"Assignment"-so that's what they're calling it these days.

I can totally picture Arthur as a ladies' man, but I don't really think he would intentionally hurt the girls he was with.

You used the word "defiantly" when Ari first comes to the living room and I believe it should be "definitely".

And when she says "But why would talking to Cobb, hurt me?" The "," should probably be removed.

Sorry I'm nit-picking your grammar! It was a very fun chapter. I love Phillipa and James!