Reviews for Absolution
alliwant chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
I really hope that you continue this story because it seems that you haven't updated in a long time. I really enjoy it so far! I'm quite intrigued by this idea of retrieving a memory from someone, its similar to stealing a idea/memory, but not really. The witty and subtle humor is what really attracts me to this story. I really enjoy the small pokes at Arthur and Ariadne and Eames and Yusuf. I think you did a great job of keeping us interested in the story. Loved the ending to this chapter. I really hope that you find the inspiration to continue this cause it has the potential to be something great.
Eavis chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Oh, good work! It's nice to have Arthur and Eames (especially) in character for once.

Looking forward to more!

God be with thee,

Eavis
Demeterr chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Interesting so far. Look forward to seeing how the plot develops.
freckleKaren chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
oh girl, seriously, will you like EVER try to finish the story? Cause I - and I'm not the only one here - consider the plot, the characters and the humor pretty amazing)
Analyze chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Wow this sure is interesting

Can't wait till the next chappie ;)
bells-mannequin chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Again, a wonderful story 3

Keep writing!
Xx.BeHappy chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
ohhh Ariadne takes control ;) Wonder what everyone else is thinking.. *cough*Arthur*cough* Yusef seems kinda... REALLY out of character though.. is it the money? :/ but..

LOVE IT :D CONTINUE AND UPDATE LIKE RIGHT NOW :D
coughingcolours chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
You are very, very good with dialogue. It makes the characters a lot more...true to the film I think. You write Eames and Yusuf especially well, I always find humour hard to get but you do it...great! I like this surpressed memory thing, after seeing the film I thought about how that might work, there are endless possibilities!

I liked the Arthur/Ariadne chair bit, very cute.

Thank you for the beginning of a lovely fic!
jacaranda blooms chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Great story, loved Yusuf buying a bunch of expensive stuff. xD And the Arthur and Ariadane interaction was cute. Update soon please
asian book worm chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
I loved how you connected Ariadne's worries, about the new client, to the things the team faced when they were dealing with Fischer. Her interaction with Arthur was also great. I can't wait to read the rest.
asian book worm chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I love the part with Yusuf spending habits, it made me laugh so much. Great job so far with the story.
greenjelly16 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
I just saw the Inception movie for the second time and have been skimming around the various fanfictions, and I just wanted to say that I find the concept for your story to be by far the most original use of the technology, and I am VERY interested to see where this will go.

You've captured the characters very well, and I like your witty and smart style of writing. I laughed out loud at the dead wives comment. )

I think you're doing a fantastic job, and I can't wait for the next update!
mrscribble chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
I'm loving this and where you're heading with it so I'm putting this on Story Alert - what a great first two chapters :)
Electrical storm 1996 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Please update soon!
mixed.vinyl chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
I love that your story has such an interesting plot! (Unlike so many other Inception stories.) And I can totally imagine Eames and Arthur battling it out for Cobb's position. :D