Reviews for How Could You?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
just because someone is a fan of bade and they dont like tori they arent childish.
badefinchelforever chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
aw! so sweet! beck was an asshole for what he did but somehow jade forgave him! 3 great story! nati
ishiptoast chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Aw, i love this:D
Butterfly Kitty chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Aww...
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Good Story

Another Typical Bade Fan who thinks Tori is a Bitch, Bade fans are childish about Tori being a bitch.
Jaysa chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Ohkay so I was mad as hellllllll that tori sutty butt went & kissed him... She always stealing somebody bf! Like cats she kissed her bf..&&...like jades bf... Tori UHG! Anyway great story! I wish they hade more Bade on victorious tho...
Serene Cullen chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Aw it's cute and a more appropriate action for Jade to have taken concurning the kiss. Very enjoyable .
ViCtOrIoUsGaL41822 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Awwh. Short, sweet and to the point :)
SmokeyMoon chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This, for how short it is, was sweet. I totally agree with you in how Jade is lovey-dovey when she is alone with Beck, i think that is accurate.
aloxi chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Aw, this was adorable. :) I'm always interested in fics that detail what went on after the end of the Pilot. I especially enjoyed this because I really agree that, alone with Beck, Jade definitely would get a lot more lovey/sappy that normal. And him using a nickname on her was cute as hell. . Hope you write more for this fandom!
bizarre-reason chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Ooh, I love this very much. :) I'm not necessarily mad about the stage kiss anymore, being that it was a stage kiss and all, but I just felt bad for Jade because she obviously struggles with the thought of not being /good enough/ for Beck. And yeah, I'll stop myself now, because I might start to ramble about Victorious and you honestly don't want that, so I'll leave it at this.

This fic is adorable, and I hope you write more. :3
diamond sunshines chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
So cute! I don't think that Jade's OOC, in my mind I've always pictured her as needing reassurance that Beck loves her, mostly because she doesn't think she deserves him. I think something like this would've happened after the pilot cuz Jade wouldn't have just gotten over it.

I can't wait for more Victorious from you!