Reviews for Alone
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
oh god... i so know the feeling!

Fantastic Gillian's introspection!
Aleia Jade chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I really like this piece. It just flows so well, and it's a good reflection on solitude.

...And I just wanted to say how glad I am that one of her options is going out with friends, because even though the show hasn't given me any reason to suppose she doesn't have some, it hasn't really given me any reason to strongly believe she does.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Aww. A very moving piece. Excellent look at what may have been going through Gillian's head at that time and excellent description: I could feel her loneliness. Aww.
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Love this story! The show didn't deal much at all with post-divorce Gillian. I think this is a wonderful look at her feelings. Thank you so much for sharing! ]
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oh, sweetpea! I never new I inspired that kind of loneliness. I'll never leave you again. LOL! Feel free to delete this review.

I absolutely loved this fic, though. Gillian does seem like the kind of person who would shun the quiet and solitude. Poor thing.
Tomellie chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Heartbreaking. Beautifully written, as always. Now cheer me up please? A night out with the girls perhaps? ;)
SassyCop chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
How do you manage to make something so sad and so beautiful at the same time?
twentyfour.mad chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Absolutely. Beautiful.

So angsty but so brilliant. :)

Thank you for making my morning. :D

Mak
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
YAY ANGST!

I like that she's not exactly hung up over Alec or clearly pining over Cal. I like that it's the solitude that's getting to her, all the adjustments she's having to make now that she's single.

One I never thought about was the shower, never occurred to me that she'd have to hurry. Nice details. And of course the resolve at the end, even though she doubts herself, she still believes that in the end she'll pull through. Which is totally her. I lovvvvve it.

Great work!
MauraA3 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Oh Gillian my heart is breaking *sigh*!

Beautifully written