Reviews for because life ain't perfect
prettyfaceandelectricsoul chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I liked this. Maybe you should write another set of these where the girls end up happy? The two stories would be like a yin yang. Balanced and even.
LeonLeeks chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
More!
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Awww! I really liked this, Pooja! :D

Obviously, your use of the quote was wonderful. It easily applied to each girl and it did so rather simply.

My favs were-

Dom: Loved it. The last line in her section was so-dare I say it-irresistable! I would LOVE a fic of Dom and Zalenous! *hint!*

Vic: Yay! I /know/ that's gotta be a mention of Vicnev, right? XD Much *squee!*

&Roxie: Again, awesomeness, and-like Dom's-I'd love to see a fic about Rox/Jillian. *requested!*

I'm so happy you love doing the VDay quotes chal! Please do more!

-mew! :333
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I am not much of a next gen fan but this was really good. I love the descriptions, the sadness and still a sense of hope. Some of them are not that different from their parents are they really? :-)
Victoria chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I really liked it,expecialy the rose/scorpius/lily stuff. you should do another one for the boys.
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That was excellent. You characterised all of them beautifully, giving every girl her own distinctive personality with their own hopes and fears. I loved it. It was well written, original and enjoyable. My favourite was probably Molly's, because she is easy to overlook with the personalities of other NG characters, and it was clever of you to incorporate this into your story. I don't think I'll forget about her again :)
chipzixo chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
i love this a lot :D

Lucy's, Dominique's and Victoire's were my favourite. They all made me so sad though, i really feel for those girls :')

I wanna know who Victoire's talking about! Hahaha, how interesting :') love it.

Oh, and btw, Zalenous Zabini! What a name ;D

Well done :D
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I really liked it. Especially the Lily vs. Rose part how they both thought Scorpius liked the other. And I also liked Roxanne (who is def. one of my favs in the Next-gen world. How when she finally got what she wanted she realized she wanted something else entirely :)
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Holy virtual crap! I loved these. Especiallt THAT LILY GETS SCORPIUS! Thank you, thank you for having Scorpius like Lily! It made my day because I love Scorpius/Lily. Thanks! Anyways, I loved every one. Even Victoire's (I don't like her). Thanks again! I love how everyone was jealous of each other and how they didn't get what they wanted. Wow, this is my longest review! Great job!
Morghen chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
First off, w00t for the subtle Nev/Vic mention! At least, that is how I interpreted it.

:D

I really liked how you showed the messed up love life of each of them and were able to make each one different. I liked Dominique's the best but probably because it was the one that I could really(unfortunately, lol) relate to. Great job!

-Morghen
Zombie Reine chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Aww, every girl has heartbreak as a teen, it's true, and this really portrays each personality in its own unique way. You really took the characters and made them your own. Made them human. Kudos for the beautiful work.
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I really like your characterizations.
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
That was good. I liked it.
misswhiteblack chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I quite liked this.

Girls are always so confused.

It was well written.

Lots of Kudos for you.

Kerr X.
TheSmallerGrayWolf chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I loved it. I thought it showed a dead-on glimpse into the lives of the next generation of Weasley (and Potter) women. But one thing

in the one about Dominique Weasley you put 'the most nutritious playboy of Hogwarts'.Did you mean notorious?I don't know how edible a person in haha. )