Reviews for For the Love of Redheads
Netchka3 chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Good start. Can't wait to read more.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Ace of Hate chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
you gonna update?
Slytherin Studios chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
I love thisory, please update soon.
MadisonTaylor13 chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
please continue this! This is just precious! 3
ptl4ever419 chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Love it. Really want more.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
I love this story I do wish you'd finish it its very good and I want to know what happens next
kimberly chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
very cool story. i love this! i know it has been a while since you updated, please can you consider updating again. )
Ice chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
You really should continue this story, I love it. I am obsessed with Harry Potter and NCIS, especially Shannon and Kelly. I think that these two fit perfectly together, I mean Gibbs and the Potters and their love of redheads? Coincidence, I don't think so. After all, Rule 39! Once again, please continue this story!
Pump-Kin Cre'me Pi chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
I hope your muse returns soon, there aren't enough good hp/ncis crossovers.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
love it
fireburnshot chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
This is like a board game. Take all of the pieces, put in a container, shake well, and dump them back on the board. Same characters, different places, different lives...but for this fic...they are much more interesting.
TheHuntresss chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
You had me falling into the story until you said that Dumbledore was still going to take Harry even though James his FATHER was still living. Dumbledore no matter what his political affiliation number of titles he held/holds or who he killed whenever has no say in how a PARENT raises their child. Sorry not reading anymore.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Good chapter!
The Lady of the Land chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
poor harry! please update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »