Reviews for Mate
Naruto is fucking annoying. Even in fanfic you can't get away from his self-righteousness because it's such an integral part of the character that he'd be OOC without it. (I was almost glad Naruto ended up a complete douchebag at the end of the manga. It served the character right. Someone that convinced of the righteousness of his own opinions is always a dick in real life anyway.)

It just pissed me off that Naruto was sitting there lecturing Sasuke about his love life when it wasn't his business, and it was neither the right time nor the right place. After the dramatic events of the night, Sasuke just didn't need to hear Naruto's bullshit. Did you hear Itachi saying anything to him? No, because Itachi knew better. And Sasuke is his brother and his superior, so if anyone had the right to lecture him, it would be Itachi. Plus, Sasuke just gave Naruto and Itachi the shortened version of the story, so Naruto didn't have all the facts and he was jumping to conclusions about Sasuke giving up and not wanting to fight for his man. As we well know, he had no intention of doing that, he just wasn't going to force himself on Nagato if that's what he really wanted. So Naruto shot his mouth off for nothing in the end.
jj chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
nice very nice I also really liked marked
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
T-This was the /second/ installment? I practically died when Magic is updated.. n-now I need to read the first installment oi ve... you guys just don't want me to live, do you? :'/

Your writing leaves me writhing and drowning in fangirl bliss. Thank you. :heart:

Kashinaru1992 chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
you did a great job!

at the beginning i thought you lost your ind with the pairing but i thought "give it a chance" like yoou wrote and i'm happy i did. you did wonderful.

Ps i also read most of your other storys you have talent.
ishala8 chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Loved it. As surprising as it first seemed, the pairing worked out wonderfully and you continued to astround me with your creative use of the Naruto-verse characters and events. This fic made for an exceedingly enjoyable read! Thanks!
TheaBlackthorn chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
Adored this story and loved the ending all over again!
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
*drool & nose bleed* ...hawt... sooo... dam... HAWT! XD

Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
Aww...It's done...
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
Loved it!
richon chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
I really enjoy reading your story. i am not used to read vampire story, but i like yours. I am looking for your new story. see you soon and congratulation you are two wonderful writhers
Kupo199592 chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
sasuke is going to be in it and naruto hehehehe itachi too
TheaBlackthorn chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
There just to sweet together!
richon chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
oh nagato is finaly free. i will ill and let sasu in his life hopefuly he will make the right choice and let sasu bite him. see you soon with the epiogue
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
I love this! Can't wait to read more!
black55widow chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Great series. Just a proofreading note, in the final author comments you said "And what will 'Nagato' do to punish his stray pet? " I am pretty sure you meant Yahiko.