Reviews for Mate
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
T-This was the /second/ installment? I practically died when Magic is updated.. n-now I need to read the first installment oi ve... you guys just don't want me to live, do you? :'/

Your writing leaves me writhing and drowning in fangirl bliss. Thank you. :heart:

-AMLF
sasunarufan1992 chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
you did a great job!

at the beginning i thought you lost your ind with the pairing but i thought "give it a chance" like yoou wrote and i'm happy i did. you did wonderful.

greetings

sasunaru

Ps i also read most of your other storys you have talent.
ishala8 chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Loved it. As surprising as it first seemed, the pairing worked out wonderfully and you continued to astround me with your creative use of the Naruto-verse characters and events. This fic made for an exceedingly enjoyable read! Thanks!
TheaBlackthorn chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
Adored this story and loved the ending all over again!
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
*drool & nose bleed* ...hawt... sooo... dam... HAWT! XD

I LOVE IT! GREAT JOB! /
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
Aww...It's done...
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
Loved it!
richon chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
I really enjoy reading your story. i am not used to read vampire story, but i like yours. I am looking for your new story. see you soon and congratulation you are two wonderful writhers
Kupo199592 chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
sasuke is going to be in it and naruto hehehehe itachi too
TheaBlackthorn chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
There just to sweet together!
richon chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
oh nagato is finaly free. i will ill and let sasu in his life hopefuly he will make the right choice and let sasu bite him. see you soon with the epiogue
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
I love this! Can't wait to read more!
black55widow chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Great series. Just a proofreading note, in the final author comments you said "And what will 'Nagato' do to punish his stray pet? " I am pretty sure you meant Yahiko.
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Wow!
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
Wowie! Continue! Loving this so much!