Reviews for His World Goes Dark AC
Supergoddad chapter 6 . 3/24
This was much better! This is much more elaborate of course!
kataangfan1999 chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
MAKE A SEQUAL PLEASE!
TDICELEBRITY14 chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
This story was total awesomeness.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
His pet lemurbat and his sky bison mount are part of his family too
CloudMinded013 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
:( Sad chapter. But a really nice writen one! ;)
kingoneal chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Nice
2n2kas chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
I don't get it why in every Fic i read the girl that is having a child is talking about riping her husbands manhood? Wasn't it a mutual agreement to make love? So why is this his foult? The way i see it they're both equally guilty...
Loverofart chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Loved this about the part when aang would never see again really made me sad,but how he found a way to 'see' again was a brilliant idea on your 're awesome ;D
jpg207 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow love this story manly cause it's so different
If you could it would really be awesome if you add some more chapters possible about aang retern to the avatar and how people don't believe he can do it. Or how katara deals with the situation after aang wakes up
Or both ( that would be awesome)
I'm sure you will think of something
Love the story (and all your others) hope to see more soon
Jpg207
Guardian54 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
We all know Aang has Stupid Kid Hero Syndrome and needs someone to beat into him the fact that you can't beat fire without fire. To contian evil is not good enough, you must kill it, over and over if need be...

Good writing, Aang deserves what he's getting... but Katara doesn't deserve a blind boyfriend, hey, maybe he can use airbending to see, like Toph does with Earthbending?
Rolling Hannah chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
this was absolutely amazing! i read the oneshot and enjoyed reading the whole story...Even though he is aware of the world around him it still must be awful not knowing what Katara's face or to see his son. The only image he has of Katara is when she was fourteen...very sad. :(
silver588 chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
amazing. story. not sure what else to add to that :)
ViolentRain chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
I cried alot; but in a good way!
DarkMoon1301 chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
Thank you so much for posting your Author's Cut! I loved the oneshot, but I definitely like this better since you get to see the whole story :) It was very well written!
Wrecker817 chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
I read the one shot and liked it but when I read this I loved it. Very creative using the other elements to 'see'