Reviews for Black and White
pece87 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Just read this story on the site you suggested... that is what I am talking about! Her letting him satiate the wolf was great, and I love the back and forward writing. And I've seen that pic elsewhere also, love it as well lol
AgathaMalady chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This makes sense.

I can't think of a higher complement to give you. This works perfectly within what we know about who the characters are. Not to mention the ideas were beautifully rendered.
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Um... wow!

That was err... wow I cant really think of anything to say lol

A great, great fic though

HeatherRiddle chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Well HELLO, excellent Jacob/Bella fic. I was beginning to believe there weren't any out there. God that was hot. Just the right amount of sweet mixed in with a helluva lot of unnnng. You know. Definitely gets a big 1-0 from me.

snowlove99 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was perfect. The flashbacks were interspersed nicely.

Best Line: He is in control, but Bella knows which of them has the real power, and it turns her on like nothing else.
astridt244 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Love love love your Jacob/Bella one-shots & stories.

This one... Speechless... Wow...

Bella is one lucky woman. :)
crazywye6801 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Holy yowza! I la la loved this! Great job. I'll sleep good tonight!
dkgors chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Holy smaokes, thats hot! Damn! ;)
LastOne chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is a love story. I think that's why the hot factor is crazy high.

It's not just the sex is something out of a wet dream. It's not just the image of Jacob in control, pounding...pants down is erotic without trying. It's not just Bella's totally willing, totally turned on attitude that's hot.

It's the love.

So yeah, I need a cold shower, but even more than that I need a Jacob.

_ Good job.
jenle chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow...good ass fucking one shot i have ever read. thank u!
jenle chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow...good ass fucking one shot i have ever read. thank u!
chef diamond heart chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
The thing I REALLY like about this o/s - aside from the soul-deep hotness so admirably stated by other reviewers - is the acknowledgement of that people are a bundle of different needs. Real love, and trust, gives you the freedom to meet those needs...and have them met. Very touching. CDH

*note to self: buy more batteries*
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Sofa king HOT! *thud* I don't normally read Jacob/Bella, but I'm glad I made an exception for this one.
sadtomato chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wow... just wow. This was so hot and sexy and visceral. I read about it on the PPSS blog and had to come check it out. Nice work!

rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011