Reviews for Feral's Daughter
kemonoerin chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
I love the story please make a swat kats reader insert thank you
TMNTBMBPrincess1 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Maybe you could have Dr. Viper, Dark Kate, or the Past Master find and/or think of a way to use Shadow as a way of doomimg Maga Kate City. Then the hero's will have to save and enteract with her. After that they find the truth that she is infact feral's daughter.
Turbokatcarnage25 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Why don't you have her escape the lab and make a attempt to understand that Ferile is her farther and try to connect with him
BMBTMNTPrincess1 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
I thank maybe Viper has just found a new progect to destroy Megakat City! See, they finish the observation on shadow, then take samples of her DNA. About an hour or so the found unusual elements that can either help or hurt kat kind.(with Feral's DNA too help the scientific discovery.) That Is what Viper is after for his chemical conquest of distuction;And thats where the SWAT Kat's come and help...oh, and good luck with all the detials!
GreyDog chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Okay if you want to get out of this writers block is:

One: Get a piece of paper and write countless ways how the story should continue to point A to point B,C,D,F~. Then to the ending.

Two: Like Trekker just said you can use that idea to move on your story

Three: Find out how Feral's daughter would settle in this new world and how would every would trust her.

Four: Relax and have fun writing this story.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
After reading your story and reading the reviews to your little AN, I have to agree with Trekker's idea for a new chapter.
OCLover89 chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Ummm heres 2 ideas, not really detailed sorry about that :P

1. if she could barrow a car or something it could break down, then she would get to meet jake and chance..

2. shadow and feral can like talk about i dont know, :P its kinda hard to come up with ideas when the story isnt a romance type :P

sorry i couldnt be more helpful.
Trunksymia chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
You could write a chapter where the SWAT Kats bust her out of the lab and bring her to their base and find out about her parentage.
Roller77 chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
I know how you feel, I'm in a writers block myself. However, one idea I have is to perhaps hAve Feral explain to his daughter how they are related, how he met her mother, and so on. And don't be sorry, we all have bad writing days!
grapejuice101 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
so far so good please update soon!
Trunksymia chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
more please
OCLover89 chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
please continue D
rosewhip889 chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
You should continue this story; it's getting pretty good.
OCLover89 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
great story !

cant wait for the next chapter.

will there be any romance with one of the swat kats? ;)
GreyDog chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
I feel bad for her but good thing is they aren't experimiting with her body. I like...keep writing