Reviews for Freak of Nature
L84school chapter 1 . 6/7
This book is epic! A must read for the avid Harry Potter fan!
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 19 . 6/3
Wow! Just discovered this... more than 5 years since an upybut liked the story anyway. Great plot, love Harry and Luna lines... is she a Nundu, or some other type of cat? New avid fan. Going to tag this, just in case you’re ever interested in updating. I can’t wait for the next thing to happen... Dumblesnore getting his is keeping me riveted.
El Ssssssspeaker chapter 19 . 5/24
Im not loggeed in rn. soooo absolutely fantastic i actually read this story a really long time ago you had only reached chapter 11 I think and i stumbled upon it and all i can say is thank you. its a really great story and very very unique
Monster King chapter 19 . 4/14
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
Stonah chapter 16 . 4/4
Cannabis plants at Ho- *packs his bags and buys the earliest ticket to Scotland*
Midots chapter 19 . 3/18
hi, hope you are still interested in writing. the storyline is so good it needs the originality of the author. looking forward to your update soon. even if it's been years since the last one.
tracey.platt chapter 9 . 3/16
httpkirby chapter 19 . 3/11
*rubs hands together mischievously* Yes, most delightful...

*ahem* Anyways..

I hope you're doing well! I've enjoyed what you've written so far and would love to see more, but take your time.
icecatfire chapter 14 . 2/26
*Harry giving Peter to Sirius*...*snorts with laughter* That boys might as well have bloody put "Happy Birthday, Sirius!"! xD
Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage chapter 19 . 2/21
Great! Definitely improved.
Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage chapter 2 . 2/20
A few grammar mistakes, but absolutely great.
Jostanos chapter 19 . 1/31
GoGo has two helpers now; Harry and Luna.
The world is going to Hades in a hand Basket.. or at least back to being 'In Balance".
White Bee's plans for Harry are falling apart so quickly that he doesn't even realize that he has failed.
loleo chapter 19 . 1/12
So sad, you didn't write new updates for this story for such a long time. I like your writing and hope, you will take up your "pen" again and let us read new chapters. Pretty please...
storybook thumb chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Wow a very different Harry indeed
Guest chapter 19 . 12/12/2017
You have completely ruined this.
1,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »