Reviews for Freak of Nature
Euryphae chapter 19 . 7/5
This is a interesting story - one of a kind, I'm certain - and I really hope you'll continue with it some day.
Euryphae chapter 7 . 7/4
Incredible! I really find myself loving this!
T51b Moridin chapter 19 . 6/14
Honestly this is growing in so many interesting ways. I love how he is now at te point of using human behavioral patterns and tools along with his sheer animal predatory nature to break down society in favor of Mother Earth. That's freaking legit man. To change the world for the sake of the world. That's similar to what Jesus did albeit way bloodier haha. To show that the works of man are weak and brittle and that only true eternity really matters. So why not make the best of it and have what peace we can before this short life ends.
T51b Moridin chapter 18 . 6/14
That was badass. He even did the bug wings. I wonder if he will learn to use other animal forms like actual birds of prey and crocodiles and dragons and basilisks and shit. Those last two mostly. A basilisk dragon talk about scary.
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 6/14
Woah. I wonder who that specter was. Crazy. And he is teaching luna. Thats rather awesome. Will he then teach young hermione? Or will it not be possible without some pain in ones background. I'm curious on that. Not gonna lie this method of learning you have created using pain as the balancer for skill gain is unique and really exemplifies the no pain no gain policy.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 6/14
Wow. Scares unconscious the stoned transfiguration teacher cat, robs the drug lord pomona sprout, and gets both governments full of crazy insanity. I wonder would then those things cause Sirius to become sane or serious? Funny thought. On the topic of Narcissa considering her reaction to Harry back at madame malkins were there be any fun by play there later even if it doesn't develop into anything more important than some random sex.

The crazy birds though.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 6/14
This was rather funny. I thought the inventiveness of your Mental Landscape for Harry's Occlumency was hilarious especially when it hit Snape. Then bastard Draco lol. I really hope Narcissa doesn't end up suffering too long in that dungeon. I always liked her as a character especially considering she ends up killed by voldemort anyways with Lucius not giving a shit. What a dick bag.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 6/14
Ah hermione at the end. She is always awesome. Having both Luna and Hermione in the end on this one would be an interesting movement considering Hermione could be brought to his side quite easily. I love the shit he did to the Malfoy's, Ron, and Peter. Ah good times. You really do love to try to make original spins on things. And to have him go as the Harry Potter that is depicted in the stories told by the wizarding market is priceless.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 6/13
How funny. The prank war between Sirius and Harry got real with the Nundu hair ball haha. Love how even the insectoids and other creatures were like "were moving". That last bit was adorable. Now we know another who can get spaced out on Catnip along with mcgonnagall. I seriously love that bit. Oh NO MCGONAGALL HAS FALLEN OFF THE WAGON AGAIN~! So funny.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 6/13
Damn. Glad he learned his lesson. Kid went and ate Azkaban. Love it. I wonder could he digest Dementor. Would be unique no?
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 6/13
Its good he is learning his strength is not enough. I'm glad to see that even with hi great power he must still use ever drop of power to gain what his goal is. Once again the Gaunt Ring is missing from all this. I do recall the Goblin stating he gained it and the Slytherin ring as part of his victory.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 6/13
Lol Jewlery Polish venom. Get some now its freaking great. I like how he tore the vault apart. Kinda sad to see such intricate magic gone but it was badass. Hm. What about the Gaunt ring? I just noted that that one was ignored. The Gaunts were in fact a major line so they should have a ring which if I recall was also the ring that had the Revival Stone that didn't really revive people *chuckles*.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 6/13
The slaughter was magnificent. Then the goblins at the end picking up any remains and enjoying a meal was super hilarious. No lie that wsa the most entertaining visit to gringotts I have had the pleasure of reading. I mean really who would have thought to do a Clan split here and cause a challenge like that. Way awesome. I find it funny how the Goblins are so in tune with Nature or at least the edicts of nature but are bound by the accords of wizards and thus not afforded the respect that any sentient race deserves. Then again they did "rebel" for random shit sometimes haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 6/13
So I just had a thought. What if...what if Harry this harry became the Master of Death and was also a servant of GoGo...that would mean he would be the eternal protector of both the balance, death, and life. That is so many levels of badass. I love the relationship between Mutwa and Harry. Its a budding Mentor student but also Father Son relationship. its rather beautfiul. I would hope there would be more time for them to extend and grow deeper in their bonds in the future.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 6/13
Honestly this was something amazing. I seriously enjoyed the concepts thrown forth in this chapter. Spirits of the ancestors teaching through power and possession. It was rather awesome and very inspiring. Excellent excellent excellent.
1,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »