Reviews for Freak of Nature
Kureizonbi chapter 9 . 7/21
What happened to Harry's Snake/Human fangs? He hasn't used those in a while.
Valiryo chapter 5 . 6/12
ugh I hate it when people use "AK" instead of it's actual name.. Avada Kedavra is the incantation, not the name of the curse.. it's proper name is The Killing Curse, not Avada Kedavra and most certainly not "AK".
Ratus chapter 1 . 4/12
Ok, this is a new approach that I have not seen. I look forward to seeing how the ride along is.
reddir chapter 13 . 3/26
Lovely playtime for Luna! I especially liked how both the pre- and post-Harry moments framed it :)
reddir chapter 6 . 3/26
Nice inclusion of the fun side of communing with Nature! To me, this feels a lot like something Kipling might write.
reddir chapter 5 . 3/26
This is great so far.

The African element is totally new to me and seems well-written. Its a new side to what might be in the Potterverse and you've made it pretty interesting.
NonSolus chapter 19 . 3/7
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Shit...
rickyp01 chapter 9 . 1/31
As a genuine dutch individual i wish to enligten you that "goochelkunst" is a word for Prestidigitation, AKA stage magic, rather then actual sorcery.
bigtomato chapter 19 . 12/25/2016
I do like the bits with Albus and the situations he seems to find himself in. I hope you are able to update this sometime.
bigtomato chapter 13 . 12/25/2016
I love the Lovegoods. Utterly mental, 85 percent of the time. Batshit crazy the other 15 percent.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Harry destroys Quirrelmort, the basilisk, and if it gets as far as the tournament. :D
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 19 . 11/29/2016
Very good
Flametusk chapter 14 . 11/23/2016
Hmm... I just had a thought not really related to the story, (which is great by the way), Voldemort is most commonly translated as "Flight From Death, but it could also be translated as "Steals Dead, Steals Death, Steal The Dead, etc." Which could explain a few things... Such as where he got all of those inferi to guard the fake locket.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Love the story hope you update soon
s.k.f.f.f chapter 19 . 9/25/2016
Man, please update
woodzrox chapter 19 . 9/23/2016
Woo! Anarchy! Smash the system! Thanks for the chapter too.
1,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »