Reviews for Freak of Nature
deathwearsblack chapter 19 . 8/5
please update.
Where exactly did the evil Harry you tagged vanish to?
Harry seems like a character just going on for the ride right now...
Cuwaert Den Duvel chapter 2 . 7/29
II think you confused survival of the fittest with survival of the strongest. Those are two different things.
Alithe chapter 19 . 7/27
Nice story, honestly makes me wonder about humanity. I mean we sit near the top of the food chain and yet ruin our environment. To bad this appears more abandoned than on hiatus, however, I do hope you enjoy your future endeavors in writing. Hopefully with more Harry/Luna stories as one can never have too many of those.
Spartan3909 chapter 19 . 7/10
Thanks for the chapters _.
L84school chapter 1 . 6/7
This book is epic! A must read for the avid Harry Potter fan!
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 19 . 6/3
Wow! Just discovered this... more than 5 years since an upybut liked the story anyway. Great plot, love Harry and Luna lines... is she a Nundu, or some other type of cat? New avid fan. Going to tag this, just in case you’re ever interested in updating. I can’t wait for the next thing to happen... Dumblesnore getting his is keeping me riveted.
El Ssssssspeaker chapter 19 . 5/24
Im not loggeed in rn. soooo absolutely fantastic i actually read this story a really long time ago you had only reached chapter 11 I think and i stumbled upon it and all i can say is thank you. its a really great story and very very unique
Monster King chapter 19 . 4/14
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
Stonah chapter 16 . 4/4
Cannabis plants at Ho- *packs his bags and buys the earliest ticket to Scotland*
Midots chapter 19 . 3/18
hi, hope you are still interested in writing. the storyline is so good it needs the originality of the author. looking forward to your update soon. even if it's been years since the last one.
tracey.platt chapter 9 . 3/16
httpkirby chapter 19 . 3/11
*rubs hands together mischievously* Yes, most delightful...

*ahem* Anyways..

I hope you're doing well! I've enjoyed what you've written so far and would love to see more, but take your time.
icecatfire chapter 14 . 2/26
*Harry giving Peter to Sirius*...*snorts with laughter* That boys might as well have bloody put "Happy Birthday, Sirius!"! xD
Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage chapter 19 . 2/21