Reviews for Freak of Nature
seldombites chapter 19 . 10/13
I REALLY hope you are planning to continue this. I was thoroughly enjoying the read.
hypnoticageregression chapter 19 . 10/4
Thx for writing this
TheShadowsWillRiseAgain chapter 19 . 10/4
Dude. Update! Please?
TheShadowsWillRiseAgain chapter 7 . 10/2
Yup, still in love.
TheShadowsWillRiseAgain chapter 4 . 10/1
I'm in love. Completely, utterly in love.
Friend chapter 19 . 9/26
Love the story I'm looking forward to more action then it please bring forth the double door using the stolen cloak and possibly manipulated so bad area asked about the dumb door while he's invisible with his mage site he should be able to see double door even though he's invisible all of the clothes is a hollow so it might hide him
Dunno much about the past, but these days we rely a lot on GPS. Destroying those satellites would wreak more havoc than people realize. Harry might not be able to get at them easily with spells though..
AzrielG chapter 19 . 9/14
Just read through this and loved it!
Okay targets, mwahahahahaha... The corn exchange to topple world distribution of food, the Twin Towers could have been arranged by Harry imperusing the taliban? Making the food logistics companies go on strike would keep food off of shelves in supermarkets, easily doable as you already said that he brought up loads of businesses. Doing a flyby of major field of food on a broom whilst breathing out poison, or calling a plague of locusts bible style should also work :).

Just some ideas that I hope helps.
Arion
Jacebralor chapter 1 . 9/5
mainlined this over the last couple days, eagerly awaiting the results of the next update
I saw that Pinky and the Brain reference!
Good stuff! When do Harry and Luna start fucking?
Kureizonbi chapter 9 . 7/21
What happened to Harry's Snake/Human fangs? He hasn't used those in a while.
Valiryo chapter 5 . 6/12
ugh I hate it when people use "AK" instead of it's actual name.. Avada Kedavra is the incantation, not the name of the curse.. it's proper name is The Killing Curse, not Avada Kedavra and most certainly not "AK".
Ratus chapter 1 . 4/12
Ok, this is a new approach that I have not seen. I look forward to seeing how the ride along is.
reddir chapter 13 . 3/26
Lovely playtime for Luna! I especially liked how both the pre- and post-Harry moments framed it :)
1,172 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »