Reviews for The Tarachian Days Book 1: The Slaves of Zachavi
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 6/13
Dear Stallion:

Huh. So what fairy tale is this based on, exactly? I don't recognize it.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
KitKat2332 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Are they mind readers? How do they respond to the questions she's asking in her head?
littlezigy chapter 64 . 5/29/2013
Cool! I can't wait to see.
WreckItRalphFan chapter 63 . 2/17/2013
This story is amazing! I cant believe that she had twins!
I think that this story would be great for anyone, it has adventure, war, and romance! It has had me laughing and crying, and I could never seem to put it down!
I can not wait to start reading the other book!
WreckItRalphFan chapter 59 . 2/17/2013
I love it, I love how they are helping eachother get over the fact of their lost child. I love the fluff!
WreckItRalphFan chapter 55 . 2/17/2013
I just came home from church, heard a beautiful message, and can't wait to finish my day of rest reading the Slaves of Zachavi!

This is really hard for me to read, my mom lost three babies. It was a very hard time for us all, but her mostly. I was young, but now that I look back I can see that she really struggled to do everyday things.
This is just so sad! :'(
WreckItRalphFan chapter 54 . 2/17/2013
Oh no! I had suspicions when she started to feel pains, but I didn't think that she would loose the baby! :'(
WreckItRalphFan chapter 51 . 2/16/2013
I will definately be praying for you!
I love how you have been mentioning God in your story, it makes it even more special! ;)
WreckItRalphFan chapter 47 . 2/16/2013
I actually love the suspence! But it is so terrible the way the Zachavians treat the elves! :'(

Sorry, I know I just said that I was calling it quits for the night in my last post. What can I say, I'm addicted! :)
WreckItRalphFan chapter 45 . 2/16/2013
I definately have to force myself away from this for tonight.
Once again, sorry for not reviewing the last few chapters, this is sooo addictive!
I absolutely love how it is coming along so far, I loved Lando's reaction to the news about the baby!
I can't wait to see how this turns out, and what will happen when Karik's guard finds Ranaya?!
I just hope that I will be able to get this story out of my head long enough to go to sleep!
Great job!
WreckItRalphFan chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
A BABY?!
Enough said.
WreckItRalphFan chapter 31 . 2/16/2013
Please just kill Karik quickly! I know that sounds terrible but he is so cruel, he doesn't deserve to live!
WreckItRalphFan chapter 30 . 2/16/2013
He is terrible! I can't believe that he just did that to her!
WreckItRalphFan chapter 27 . 2/16/2013
I know that I have probably said this a hundred times but I love it!
Dont change a thing!
WreckItRalphFan chapter 25 . 2/16/2013
I love how she is secretly maried to Lando! Don't change a thing!