Reviews for According to You
Yami-no-Shippings chapter 1 . 3/7
I looooved this story!
Yami-no-Shippings chapter 11 . 2/19
This was a super super GREAT story. It melted my heart and it was so sweet and gentle. It's like a sweet candle melting the sweet wax (waxheart) into a great soft sweet marshmellow scent.
I know. I'm weird. I like candles. ._.
BUT I LOVE NAGI MOREEEEE! NAGIIHIKOOOO MY LOVEEEEEEEEE!
I warned you. Anyways, awesome storrrrryyy!
Yami-no-Shippings chapter 10 . 2/19
Omg...Omg...Omg...Omg! OMG! THEY KISSEDDDDDDDDDD! THAT WAS THE SWEETEST THING I'VE EVER READDDD! IM GOING TO CRY!
Yami-no-Shippings chapter 8 . 2/19
Nagi is the sweetest!
Yami-no-Shippings chapter 7 . 2/18
Lol the ending was great. You don't need any contructive criticism.
human being chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
That was probably the best rimahiko fanfic i've read so far. you're really good, i hope you write more fanfics!
human being chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
geez, don't be so hard on yourself. chapter 6 was amazing! the whole story has turned out very good so far. i really like the ending of chapter 6 with utau-chan's song and rima. you shouldn't beat yourself up so often, your story is great!
Day1Directioner chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
AWWW hes back! yay they hopfully live happliy ever after. I loved this story! hope you keep posting new ones!
Day1Directioner chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
AWWWW THEIR FIRST KISS!
Day1Directioner chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
AW! I Think that you write well in his pov!
Day1Directioner chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
DOnt Worrie Ur an amazing author :)
coolnessfighter chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
WOW! this story was good at first wen i read the summary i thought it would be about rima trying to get over her feelings for nagihiko but when i read the story i liked it even though nagi pissed me off in the first chapter with faith it ended realy well! next time for the summary put the main characters problem then put a diffrent plot of one of the chapters
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
THIS STORY IS AWESOME
Kurenaim chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
awesome fic i love it
tnygrl-happiness.matters chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
:) I just loved that. I really enjoyed your story after a long hard day of school. And now, I'm not tired anymore. Thank you ever so much! It was a really cute story it was PERFECT. well, I'm off to bed. Thank you once again!

~tanygirl