Reviews for According to You
Day1Directioner chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
AWWW hes back! yay they hopfully live happliy ever after. I loved this story! hope you keep posting new ones!
Day1Directioner chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
AWWWW THEIR FIRST KISS!
Day1Directioner chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
AW! I Think that you write well in his pov!
Day1Directioner chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
DOnt Worrie Ur an amazing author :)
coolnessfighter chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
WOW! this story was good at first wen i read the summary i thought it would be about rima trying to get over her feelings for nagihiko but when i read the story i liked it even though nagi pissed me off in the first chapter with faith it ended realy well! next time for the summary put the main characters problem then put a diffrent plot of one of the chapters
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
THIS STORY IS AWESOME
Kurenaim chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
awesome fic i love it
tnygrl-happiness.matters chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
:) I just loved that. I really enjoyed your story after a long hard day of school. And now, I'm not tired anymore. Thank you ever so much! It was a really cute story it was PERFECT. well, I'm off to bed. Thank you once again!

~tanygirl
Rikanchu chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
...Damn, why must you finish this?

Because it was so freaking good. Q_Q;

Those scavenger hunt... Nagihiko confusing everyone... Nagihiko and Rima's monologue...

THEY'RE ALL TOO EPIC.

I was even smiling like an idiot, resisting an urge to squeal like a retarded fangirl I am. XD

Thank you for an awesome story like this. I loved it in every bit, all in all. QuQ;;

Keep writing! (:

-Rikan
Zelly Beans chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
OhMyGod.

FINALLY.

FINALLY YOU UPDATED~!

I'm sad that this is finished though.

I loved this fic. :)

I LOVED EVERY FREAKIN' CHAPTER!

And I loved this chapter too.

And throught this whole time that I was trying to review...

People, different people kept on looking at the computer.

So I couldn't finish.

DAMMIT ALL.

Anyways.

I love those fics where they send out short puzzles and stuff.

It's so romantic~

This was one of my faves fics. -_-

I'll just message you the rest of my review

BECAUSE I CANNOT REVIEW IN PEACE.

GODDAMMIT.

UGH.

I hate it when they don't give me my needed privacy.

Firetruck.

I'll just say you were consistent in your skills throughout the whole story. I'm proud. :)

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING JOB!

LoveLotsxx,

Lizzie :)
Wolf Princess girl chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
SQUEEEEEE! I do love a happy ending! Such an awesome story! Lobed it! You are a awesome writer!
Wolf Princess girl chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
YAY YAY YAY YAYYYY! THEY FINALLY ADMITTED! thank you el!
Wolf Princess girl chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
IT DOD NOT FRIGGING SUCK AND IT DID CERTINALLY NOT FAIL!

*happy dance* YAY HE LOVES HER STILL! love how you made this into a song fic! Jesse mcartney is awesome! Wonder what he does nowadays... Anywho, it now makes sence! FAITH IS HELPING NAGI WITH RIMA! YAY! I quite like faith, she's a cool OC!
Wolf Princess girl chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Dude! Stop hating your self! That's my job! Youre a AMAING writer! Perfect angst, perfect romance AND zero of the characters are OOC! You got the tadamuto triangle and their attitudes just right! And I love how you mix in the song fics! LOVE THIS STORY!

I really want to know what's up with faith and nagi! SO MUCH MYSTERY! I should be trying to sleep since it's 12:28 am and I have school today.., meh I'll keep reading!
SpiraTheAnimeGirl chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
.Ever.

Thats all that needs to be said because it was so awesome