Reviews for Hold My Hand In the Rain
UPlover chapter 1 . 2/12
This was so adorable! I loved the ending by the way, and the kiss! This was beautifully written.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
this was awesome! please write more Buzz/Jessie stories soon :)
JustAnotherFangirl27 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This is really good! What i have to say has already been said but, it was so sweet and happy and fluffy and really in character.

I loved the movie and the bittersweet ending nearly made me cry!
X20556A3 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Favorited. This story was just waiting to be written. I feel sorry for poor Jessie, I could tell in the movie that the incinerator trip was going to be rough on her in the long run. And boy, does Buzz Lightyear know just the trick to cheer her up.

Loved it. Buzz and Jessie were totally in character, and the brighter dialogue at the end was a nice touch.
GirlNextDoor228 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was wonderful and really sweet :D Congratulations!
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Happy [cornball] endings are the best kind of ending! :] That was a really cute story. I loved it!
Aoi Umi Opallene chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Awww, very nice. It's great how you were able to get kinda serious and dark, and even mushy, but then mitigate it nicely with very appropriate light humor at the end. Cool insight about the light of the life-threatening incinerator being the inverse of the darkness of storage. Bonnie would totally have a tye-dye pillow, and I'm sure she made it herself! _
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I love, love, love, loved this SO much.

The whole thing flowed nicely from the beginning to the very end. I enjoyed every word.

Buzz and Jessie were extremely in character, which impressed me greatly. I always adore the Jessie has a nightmare, Buzz Lightyear to the rescue plot. The way you wrote it, however, had a nice unique, non-cliche twist to it.

I also liked your great detail when it came to describing the situations and emotions getting thrown around. It was so genuine; all of it.

What I liked most was just how much Buzz tenderly cared for Jessie. Your words melted my heart. Thank you for posting your talent to the site.

Keep up the great work. Hope to read more from you. :)
Flash Cat chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Omg. Lovelovelovelove you are amazinggg C:
Jennifer Collins chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is amazing, and I'm so honored that it you dedicated it to me! You're descriptions are really vivid and your style flows nicely. It actually feels like a scene from the movie. This was very different from all the other nightmare/together-in-the-rain stories out there and I'm so glad you decided to write it! Can't wait to read your next one! Now, please excuse me while I add this to my faves and read it again. 0)
Soul-sis chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Wow. That was really well done! I could visualize everything. The charaterization was amazing. I want it to be longer so I can read more!
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was a wonderfully sweet, incredibly in-character one shot. And to say that I enjoyed it would be an understatement.

Very nice work, and the scenes were especially touching. 3