Reviews for Singles
thousandbirds chapter 33 . 11/25 this story.
Blueart chapter 34 . 11/7
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!:) Thank you so much for taking the time to make this wonderful story ! It made me love spamano even more and i have to say, this story is worth reading !
Iwwiss chapter 33 . 11/4
JofSpade chapter 1 . 10/1
Thank u vvvvvvvery much for delivering this wonderful fiction! Actually this is my first Spnmano, and Singles is drawing me in! I especially like ur France. He is not only really IC but also has a complication in his characristics, which I enjoys the most. We are bored at sb who only flirts, here it come to sb who seems to have so many to say about love while failing to his every crush, till he resists it, finally realizing everything. Reading the Frspn part I was almost to impressed to go on reading. Big thx for u. Wish u happy everyday!
sweet jolly fucken ranchers chapter 4 . 9/8
Is there going to be France x england ? Because if so yeah !
Can I just tell you this story is so good it actually made me cry. Like omfg it's beautiful and just really simply beautiful. Thank you for creating the most amazing story ever.
PastaLoverTortuga chapter 34 . 7/19
Okay, I would just like to say that was a beautiful fanfic, I loved it. I took my feels and killed them then made me cry the most wanting and-or happies tears. It also reminded me how much I'm hurting, from not seeing the one I love for so long, but also have the hope and wanting to see him even more this weekend after 2 months of not seeing each other. Thank you for the fanfic, I enjoyed it. And on a side note, I love all the pairings you used in this~
PastaLoverTortuga chapter 21 . 7/17
That is one of the best kisses I've ever read in a fanfic, it was so beautiful, I cry QuQ
PastaLoverTortuga chapter 2 . 7/10
No, not mistake, you belong with Roma!
PastaLoverTortuga chapter 1 . 7/10
jena9531 chapter 34 . 6/16
It is literally one in the morning and I can't stop smiling. I love this story, omg. It makes me so happy~! Thanks :D
Omg I loved the entire thing! Romano and Antonio, my dear babies, are finally happy! Anyways I really really enjoyed reading this fic and hope to see many more of your writing owo.
Mother fetus chapter 33 . 5/7
That was one plot twist ish thing at the end like omg. I did NOT expect Toni to have written it. Wow. Just. Wow
Mother fetus chapter 30 . 5/7
I kinda want toni to wake romano up by singing and playing Heartbeat on the guitar and then confess and shit idk