Reviews for Singles
Enchanter chapter 30 . 8/20
This chapter remind me of a song of Westlife calledThe rose, It's a heart afraid of breaking,that never learns to it also remind me of a Chinese fiction about FrUK线下三度(I'm Chinese)。It's love which means the ups and downs in your fiction is so exquisite!adore you~
GLaDOSJohnson chapter 34 . 7/31
First of all- this was amazing! What a wonderful story! I can't say how happy I am that all of my favourite Hetalia ships were in one fic! Astounding! And on FrUK, don't let anyone say you can't write it in any fanfiction- it's yours, you can do whatever you want! I personally adored it! Thank you for this fic!
AbbyMaidaleno chapter 34 . 7/28
I had so much to say while I was reading this, but now that I finished it, everything just... goes away...
It must be really awesome to get mails on a story you finished a long time ago.
This is an AU that I will always held close to my little ice heart; I loved every single bit. All those little details that put all the facts together where my favorite. All the characters where just spot-on. Thank you so much for this.
fangirlsonice chapter 34 . 7/17
This story is so beautiful. It made me laugh, cry, and even angry. And that is exactly what a good story should do.
ImEveryone chapter 34 . 7/15
OMG THIS STORY WAS GREATTTTT I LOVED ITTTTT!
1DATMLP chapter 2 . 6/1
THANK YOU! I WAS WONDERING WHY NO ONE CALLED ROMANO ROMANO!
My god this is one fine hunk of fan fiction, please don't ever stop writing
J chapter 20 . 4/15
France and England have complex love/ hate relationship.
J chapter 14 . 4/15
USUK nopenopenopenope im with Francis on taht.
J chapter 10 . 4/15
sdklgjmarsdklgjrsadlg
J chapter 9 . 4/15
That last line. Happy tears. :')
J chapter 6 . 4/15
I love the subtleness of FrUK. How you are writing these characters it is just beautiful 3
Jo chapter 5 . 4/14
This fanfic is perfection. I am hooked. You write the characters so well. Well done!
KuzaKat chapter 34 . 4/14
I just finished this and I have to say, it was really wonderful. The dynamic of the characters all struggling with themselves and their relationships was rich and fun to read. I'd also like to praise you for even being able to finish writing this monster. Omfg 33 CHAPTERS GOOD JOB DUDE
J chapter 1 . 4/14
I am hooked. Also I am reading it in Spains dub voice just because you wrote him so well. Well done I will 100000000000% keep reading. Also btt is perfection *-*
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »