Reviews for In a Heartbeat
Yjaxninja chapter 1 . 7/31
I really enjoyed your exploration of Jim's inner thoughts. It's been a long time sense the release of this story and the movie, but it would be great to have a sequel or continuation.
Marie King chapter 1 . 7/25
Wow this was a excellently well written story you wrote Jim's inner thoughts with amazing emotional clarity really great work

Please think strongly about writing a sequel I'd love to read and review more of how you interpret the rest of the 28 Days story
Danny M chapter 1 . 2/2
Good story, very intense. But a claymore is an anti-personal mine. The standard issue rife used by the British armed forces s known as the Sa80
tangerinee chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
wow, that was amazing! it would be great if you wrote the rest of it as well!
Samson Parade chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Sequel please? *puppy eyes and begging*
NotMarge chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I absolutely love this! You've captured Jim very well and I would love to read more.
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Chilling. Well done.
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
You've done a pretty good job explaining the action sequence. Nice work.
Ninjat126 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Wow, you didn't put all this depth in your movie. But why did you publish it on a Fanfic site instead of the official one?

Just kidding, but it is epic. This is practically canon, and could have been done by the official team.
No-one12345678 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This was amazing. You really did an awesome job of capturing Jim's transition between the scenes in the movie. :)
crypticnotions chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This story is fantastic. I can't believe you don't have any reviews. Awesome capturing of Jim's character. It's all very believable and I found myself picturing the movie even though I haven't watched it in awhile.

I hope you decide to continue this.