Reviews for No Problem
jsabat28 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Just started watching this show, but I love how you portrayed these characters, particuarly Sam.

Can't wait to read more of your stories.
Escribe chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I liked it a lot. Short and to the point. A side of Michael we don't see. Thanks for the read.
SALONEE chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
do countinue with the story
Nikolaos chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This made me smile.

Loved how Sam could be so caring without getting bogged down in emotion. Same with Michael.

Short and sweet. Nice.
Corabe chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I loved it! You did a great job and I'm a sucker for a sick!michael and Sam and Michael working together is awesome!
foolsgnat chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
You cracked me up with the "inner-girl of his opponent make an appearance." Fun story - thanks!
LivinNMyWorld chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Heh definitely nice to see Michael relinquish the power and control for once. Surely even he could use a break every now and then :)
Machinal0me chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Aaaw, sick Mikey, it's so cute! Simple but effective, I loved it :)
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Good story!
bcmom chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Great story. Love it.
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Oh I loveeeeee it!

Thank you so much!

I'd love to see what happens afterward. Sam would take Michael to his house and Fiona would come by too. Then Sam's POV on this whole thing.

Oh! Also, if you take requests, as I can see you are very good at the Sam/Michael relationship and writing dialogue for these characters, I wondered if you would be willing to write a fanfic where Michael is drunk to some extent at a bar Sam finds him at, then has to take him back to his house and help him out. _
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Really, this is so cool you were inspired by my comment and that you dedicated it to me! Thanks:) Hehe, any and all weapons on hand:) That’s so perfect! I really loved how you wrote this, with Michael’s inner dialogue and him wanting to be alone when he’s sick, and then Sam coming to the rescue! Nice job, I really enjoyed!