Reviews for Big Brother Brian
Annabella Holly Evans-Riddle chapter 12 . 8/20
The story was done so beautifully. I applaud you. You had me crying at the end. You did such an amazing job
Kasamira chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
Absolutely brilliant! I love your portrayal of Brian- the ending was so horribly sad, but very well written- I loved how Brian never blamed Dexter. The ending nearly made me cry!
newbie chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
This was a very sad, but good story. Thanks for posting.
Du'Varg chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Awesome!
Petit Pas chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
I've read all your fiction, despite I'm french. Ididn't even need any extra translator. It sucks the style, according to me. And I'm against laziness. xD

So. I just loved it. The way you depicted the way of thinking of Brian is so amazing... How he hates everybody, wants to kill everybody, how he is motionless... Splendid. And how he wants his brother back.

I jumped when I saw your fiction. When I saw the first season of Dexter, I wondered how could be the point of view of Brian, who is a so interesting character... I'm just desgusted when I saw the last minutes of his live. They dared to kill him...

I'd like to translate your fiction, this one, in french. May I ? It will be a such honor to share this work with other french people.

Thank you for this text. And I hope you'll update soon your other fiction, "A new normal".

Bye !
Owl'
Follow Miss Padasexy chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Hey! First of all, I'm truly sorry for never letting a review before. Now that I've apologized, and I hope you forgive me, let's go to my impressions.
It's a marsterpiece! I mean it! First, it was a brilliant idea to bring to the light Brian's perspective of everything. Second, you constructed a very real portrait of a psychopath. The way he relates to the world around him, how he sees people, the anger, the need to kill, everything. You really get the point of the character, as was your wish. I like the irony, the sarcasm, the lack of emotion in the words you used in your text. Definitely, a great fic! Congrats!
I don't know if yyou remember, but I asked a time ago, to make a Portuguese version of this, and to publish it. You gave me authoryzation, and so I did it. I started posting tonight. I'll send you the link, in a PM. Probably you'll not understand that, but I assure you that a was very faithfull to your own words. )
Sorry if there's something wrong here, I1m not that good writing in English as I am reading. Anyway, congrats for that, and thanks again for allowing me to show this to others in my native language.
Anon chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
Wow. I like how even to the very end, he can't be mad at Dexter. He blames everything on a dead man. I wonder what's really the case with that?

Anyway, this was brilliantly done. Good show.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Loved it, thank you.
Majin Ariana chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
I can't believe this made me so sad. A beautifully written story, it takes a lot of talent to make someone relate to a serial killer. I really love Brian's perspective and how he never blamed DExter or got mad at Dexter for anything. He only pitied him and tried to take care of him in a way only a brother could do. I would have loved it if the plan worked, but of course for the plot line to work Brian has to die.

Too bad thy didn't make it like the DExter books where he helped Brian escape. In the books in Dexter's point of view Dexter says, "what you really think I wouldn't help my own brother?"

I also love how you mixed in a perfect mixture of insanity and humanistic brotherly loving.

This was definitely worth reading.

~ Majin Ariana
Nicole chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
Great story! It's so sad in Brian's perspective. Expecially the ending :( I am so happy I read it u did a really good job writing it
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
This was a fun read and very well done. Tho, there were a few spelling mistakes in the first few chapters. But it didn't take more than a few sentences to forget them.

A wonderful change of perspective.

Great job.
bxxchcraft chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
This is so amazing. Thanks so much for writing it. It kind of scares me to say that I can now relate to a serial killer.

By the way, the end made me bawl like a baby.
Codelulu-chan chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
Wow, that made me cry in the end, I like how you showed it more indept how Brian was still insane but still trying to be a family with dexter. Sure he was a killer but I liked Brian for that main reason, so in short, I LOVED IT
MuseArchangel chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
Amazingly well done. Could have been better with the typos, but screw it. Great writing is great. Loved every sentence you write.
Mooglez chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
An amazing story, you're an extremely talented writer, thank you for sharing this with us :)