Reviews for Love Heals
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
aww this was sad yet touching.
4ebitter chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
It was wonderful I almost cried but managed to hold it in lol. Loved it! Hate crimes are disgusting, everyone deserves to be love and to love freely!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This was really good. Really moving, and the song was very fitting. Somehow your imagined pre-season 2 version of Sam seems like the fandom Blaine of current times. Good stuff.
Lady Constance Malfoy Hummel chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is so sad I teared up something bad - great story btw
Quill of Secrets chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Hey wonderful story! Hate crimes are obscene and I'm so worried my best friend is going to be a victim, because some people don't stop at words.
mundaneboy chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This isthe most awesome assault-turned-loving story I've ever read 33334
mundaneboy chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This isthe most awesome assault-turned-loving story I've ever read 33334
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
oh. my. god.

how do i respond to this?

um. first off: u suck. HOW DARE YOU HURT MY KURTIE-KURT!

second, i love you because seriously, your FIRST fic? this is amazing! i cant even stand it!

third, im super sad now because of this, but also strangely happy because the end was so cute.

four, how do you only have 22 reviews? i wrote a fanfic and it has like 12 reviews and its nowhere near as impressive as this (though it is sort of kurt/sam - sam is basically just a name of a character, not the same as the character on the show).

five: 'love heals' is only in the *movie* rent, i think. it was written by jonathan larson while he was working on rent, but it wasnt in the actual show. very appropriate song though. and them singing it was adorable.

six: at least i've stopped crying now. this was so sad though! very very well written! nice work! :)
PleaseDeleteDon'tWantItAnymore chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I almost cried but I managed to hold it in. This was good and I'd love to see the reactions of the other glee members and even Karofsky and Azimio.
LaLaTink chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Yep, your getting the same response from me. I'm at school right now so I had to blink back the tears a couple of times XD

Thanks for writing such a sweet story. Sam and Kurt are such a cute couple (damn that 'chemistry' with Quinn) I wish they could've gotten together on Glee.
Miss Regina Star chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Zetta sweet!
alovelyomission chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Simply beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes - superb work!
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I am Christian and it makes me so sad and angry when people promote hate and violence against homosexual people in the name of God and Jesus.

I remember how much my cousin was proud when he told me that he with friends beat up gay guy. It is so wrong and sick and the worst part is that my cousin isn’t bad person. He is atheist so I can’t “excuse” his hate because of his faith in that bullshit what some Christians strongly believe.

Thank you for writing this, it once more shows how much homophobia is wrong.
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Oh that was very dramatic! It was probably one of the most sweetest but sad Sam/kKur fics I've read so far, please do continue writing stories like this.

-Momentai-
StoryofGreen chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Really really terrific. I did cry, when Kurt was talking about what happened to him, and when Kurt was in the hospital and his Dad was talking to him. Some very great emotion here.