Reviews for Me, Myself & Bobby
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Really enjoyed this story. Not enough stories of the exploration of the relationship of Bobby & Sam. Great job!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
AH! Love it!
Madebyme chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
What a wonderful read!

It's refreshing to see Sam and Bobby bond. On the show we see more of it with Dean and Bobby. Nice idea bringing up that they share a joy of research and how Sam secretly likes Bobby's humour and ribbing!

And I really liked how unknowingly Sam was comparing Dean with Bobby, all the while missing his brothers taste in music, eating habits, bed choices and even his heavy breathing. All things he usually complains about, it's a really subtle but neat way of showing how close they are.

The scenes of Dean with Coal the dog and being unable to resit the puppy dog eyes were sweet and really played up to Dean's character. And I loved his reaction to seeing an injured Sam, all the worry and care as he lifts Sam's legs onto his knees as he too admits that he missed his brother; "Glad to have you back Sammy."

I really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing. Take care, Madebyme
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Totally loved it honey, and you nailed the prompt, you had me laughing, wincing, awe-ing and over all just enjoying it.

Great stuff

hugs Shelley
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wonderful story. I'm so happy, that you took on the challenge and wrote again. I miss reading your stories. I really liked what you did with the prompt. Sam getting to know Bobby better and Bobby him was a good thing. To see the differences in the habits and how it affected Sam, how the snoring kept him awake, while Dean's would lull him to sleep, but also the good things and how he could show Bobby that he was great at research, getting praise, but also a great hunter in practice was awesome. And coming back to Dean, receiving TLC from his brother, wonderful. Hope you can write some more. As I said, I miss your stories. Hugs, Vonnie
Mikiya2200 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Hun, again I just have to tell you how much I love this! I love Bobby treating Sam as an equal, I LOVE him snoring and Sam not getting any rest for that night! AND you've managed to sneak some limp in there which, really, I could just kiss you! *hugs again* And Dean was just his sweet, annoying self that I love so much! You've reminded me how much I used to love that character AND brought some of the love back!

I'm in love with this story! I really am! Absolutely wonderful, thank you SO much!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Great short story. Nice to see the relationship between Bobby and Sam as you definitely see more interaction between Bobby and Dean on the show. Though Sam sleeping in the bed nearest the door is just wrong - showing that although Bobby is protective of the youngest Winchester he does not think on the same level as Dean, even in a motel Dean is the first line of defence! Typical though that Sam would get himself injured preventing Bobby from taking the hit, same as he would do for his brother and typical too Dean's concern on their arrival back at the salvage yard, seeing the state Sam was in, particularly his face!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
loved it. i hope we see the relationship brtweem Sam Bobby in your story on the show
spnMom chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Great little story. I would love to see Sam and Bobby interacting more on the show. Nearly every time there is any kind of conversation with Bobby, it is Dean doing the talking. Thanks for giving me a peek at some real time with the two of them together.
Phx chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
That. Was. Awesome. I loved the even when Sam was being all heroic he still got hurt. And I loved the banter between them at the end and then with Dean and Bobby becoming serious once Sam fell alseep.
Amy chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Yay, you finished it! So excited. I adore the bro banter at the start, lol. That's so Dean and Sam. And how they stay in touch even though apart. And Bobby snores huh? Hehe. And Dean is a pushover for a wet nose and puppy eyes yeah? I had a feeling. ;)I still love Sam's grumbling about doing all the digging and Bobby's snark. You did a great job on the LS too, Sam really got beat down there. No wonder Bobby was thinking hospital. It was cute seeing Sam get tag teamed on his health. Bobby and Dean? Poor guy. lol. Really great job on this.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Great job. I liked the comparison between Dean and Bobby and how those very differences just made Sam miss Dean all the more.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Fantastic story. I can just imagine how unusual things seemed to Sam as he hunted with Bobby. I mean for him to sleep in the bed closest to the door, that doesn't just doesn't seem right. And things just went own hill from there as Sam ended up hurt on what should have been a simple salt and burn!