Reviews for Unbidden and Uncertain
jenpro chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Excellent storyline, perhaps Joss should hire you as his assistant. I am sure he doesn't think up all the storylines on his own.
Destiney 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
awww, i hope when it ends it'll be like this. 'Cause we all know the writers r mean, evil, people who cant let us have our spuffy in peace!
sash chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
A very sad and emotional fic but well written, kudos
Sabrina chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Um - have you been reading certain episode 15 spoilers? Sure sounds like it. Very well done - unfortunately, anything we get from ME will never be as even-handed, emotional and sad as this.
HilsK chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
AWWW! That was so sad! But very well written. Good job :)
Kimberly-A chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
This is a beautifully well-written fic, with both Buffy and Spike very in-character. And though I'm a devoted B/S 'shipper, I found this story hopeful rather than depressing. If Joss & Co. ever *do* allow Buffy to have a real relationship with Spike (and I don't know if they will or won't), something like what you've written here is going to have to happen first ... and I thought your version of it here was both poignant and true to the show. And darn good writing!
bubbles12003 chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
This Fanfiction was REALLY, REALLY GOOD! I loved it! it actually sounds like someting that will happen on the show, and you can really feel Spike's pain. If only Buffy did love him!