Reviews for Changes
Wings2strong chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
This is AWESOME! Agito is one of my favorite charecters and they way you wrought this was incredible.
Please update soon!
DrummerForTheMasses chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
This is amazing.
Teenluv18 chapter 15 . 5/9/2012
Ah! i can't believe what happened wow!
AngelOfAnime97 chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
OMG! My family is sleeping and i'm trying to hold the squel inside.

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STOOOORY XD XD XD XD XD
jinglyjess chapter 15 . 4/3/2012
Please Please Please PLEEEEAAASE update soon! I have never read a better Air Gear story than this!
Mist Hitachiin chapter 15 . 3/25/2012
! CUUUUUUUTE! I hate Sulivan (sp?). Cat and Agito is sooooooo cute together! Make more soon! -
Kyoko Hamana chapter 15 . 3/23/2012
update soon!
Teenluv18 chapter 14 . 1/25/2012
This is my first fanfiction and it was awesome I luv cat and agito's relaship
TricksterAlice chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Aww! Last chappie was so cute! I hope u update really quickly! 3
AnimeLover1999 chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
THAT WAS SO CUTE X3
FemmeJohn chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
hmmm, i wonder what's going to happen next? a whole bunch of asskicking that's what! Ohhh! can we have Akito/Agito be really annoying during his capture and completely piss off everyone. and then kogarasumaru will show up and be like "Stop fooling around Fang, we're gonna be late for dinner." or something stupid like that. and then the bad guys get angry and fight really sloppily and kogarasumaru WIN! . . . but that's just my fantasy. do what ever you want. i was just ranting becaue i'm stuck at school and really bored and had to much sugar (ate a whole cake for lunch) and i forgot to breathe *gasp* sorry i'm really strange.

-Meg L.H.
FemmeJohn chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
lilith and caspian arrived earlier than i expected. but hey it's great that you can surprise me! so now that ikki and the gang know the that there's a story are you going to do a flashback/memory chapter? oh and please tell me that Cat figures out how to awaken her regalia so she can stop hurting herself. and please tell me that lilith dies or loses her wings. keep writing!

-Meg L.H.
FemmeJohn chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
yay another chapter! hurrah! although i am sad about Cats sister. but i smell a grudge match!

ok so who the heck are Sapian and Lilith? should i be not liking them? and please tell me Agito/Akito help Cat. she needs some help even if she doesn't want it. and a tuner. please take her to the tuners so she doesn't die. her death would ruin the story.