Reviews for This Is It
Love the oneshot.
Blue Moon chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
*appluases*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Edward is kind and gracious- as long as he gets his own way (meaning he isnt) He is as far from a human being as a pumpkin. when he didnt get his own way he was vindictive and cruel. He lied, me was controlling and manipulkated Bella as much as possible. It wasnt to protect Bella. It was to protect himself. Freakin Drama queen. Dedward treated Bella like a pet. A loved pet but still a pet. That crapped on the carpet and needed to be scolded because it do what it was told. Too bad Bella was too stupid to figure it out. Figure out that Jake was about as kind and gracious as it was possible to be. He always put other first thought about himself dead last. Bella (and Dedward) took vicious, hateful advantage of Jacobs desire to always be positive and want to help people. Bella used him shamelessly. She deserves nothing from him.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I guess I'm one of the folks that cant even remotely understand Bellas.. oh obsession I suppose, for Dedward. especially in light of having Jacob as a choice. I can understand a fascination of sorts. Wanting to throw your entire life away giving up everything good in life? No. Not so much Especially taking Edwards less than stellar character and inability to refrain from controlling and manipulating Bella. Inspite of any flowery descriptions or excuses. Dedward IS a multiple murderer and he is controlling, manipulative AND deceitful. Not very good ualities in a forever love.. Anyway, I have read quite a bit of fanfic of many different fandoms and this really fit well. I could see something like this happening. Not Bella just giving a shrug and getting married anyway with Jake gone.
snow eopard chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Love it,so sweet
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is beautiful, beautiful writing, beautiful sentiment. Sweet, painful, hopeful, so happy for them. Thanks for sharing.
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Such a sweet story!
WhereIsYourHeart10 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
so beautiful.
I.Heart.K.Stew.94 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I LOVE this - it is so sweet and such a beautifully written little moment between them.
secretfunnelcake chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This. Is an absolutely beautiful Jacob and Bella fic. It's written tremendously well. I love love love the way you phrase everything. It's really quite astounding. This is exactly how I wanted it to go, how it was meant to be. But it wasn't, not in the books, and I think that's why it's so bittersweet and beautiful. Kudos.