Reviews for Linger
Kaylessa chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
It makes me so happy that you included the "Smile!" quote. That is one of my favorite panels from the manga, when Kensei makes that ridiculous face. But I love it so much and it makes total sense that Hisagi would remember it. I like this fic, I really really do. It's nice to see a certain amount of vulnerability in...both of them, really. Great work.
StrangerInAStrangeWorld chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Perfect. Utterly so.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I was looking for something like this, great job
dukefan01 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I liked it! Kensei still cares about the little boy he saved all those years ago! Nice work!
govener fink chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
UGH. You spoil me with how amazing this is! It makes me all fluffy feeling and sappy inside. This seriously makes me want to cry. This was amazing.
Crimson Fade chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This was so beautifully written! I love how even though it's centered on Shuuhei, you let his gaze travel to everyone, and his POV really lets the despair sink into the reader. So amazing.
rinkaku chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I honestly cannot describe how beautifully touching this story is, now that I've read it. I hope that soon these two will confront, and until then; I'll rely on this fic to keep that hope alive. Simply wonderful. :)
darklover chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Wow, this is just so beautifully written. I wish I could write like that! Amazing! I loved it. You really captured Hisagi's pain and the scene around him.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I can't wait until these two actually meet up :3 i have, without a doubt, that they will eventually, and i cannot wait until then x3 this fic does that hope justice, and i love that x3
Jolinar773 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Not really sure if being alive isn't worse than being dead in the current state of things... :)

Pity all these fics are so short... :)
LunaticV chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Shuu-chan must have looked so lost for a moment there.. X(

ah, that was so sweet of kensei