Reviews for Crumble
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 3/31
This is so solid, so absorbing. The repeating outcry is powerful and makes the hollow relateable. Rational and to be empathized with, even. I particularly adore the jealousy over Ulquiorra's identity and the interacted with Inoue. Thanks for putting this out there. :)
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 3/4
AGH That was amazing, and very well written!
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 2/16
Really enjoyable read, I like how you've organised the wording to add to the story.
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
THIS. IS. UN'FREAKIN'BELIEVABLE. It's just so...amazing! Especially that last line! "Nobody's allowed to consume you but me" Seriously awesome.
Pantera Undone chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Simply g*damned amazing. I love Shiro more and more as you paint his voice across the page. I hope you continue writing him.
bookwormtiff chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wow, this sure was a subtle fic; I barely noticed the 'Romance' part of it before I went and reread the story categories. I'm glad I did. :)

But the sublety was what I liked most about it. Too many fics go blatantly overboard, and so this was refreshing. The way the hate and instinctive self-preservation bled into his feelings was interesting, too. The Hollow only fights for Ichigo because they are one and the same being. Who knows if he has other motives?

The last line caught my attention as well. 'No one's allowed to consume you but me...' :D I loved that bit. Possessive, aren't you, Shiro?

This was really very good. Please, please write another Shirosaki fic? And thanks so much for writing!

Bookwormtiff.
gollumsfriend chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Great job!
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Hi there!

This is cool!

Shiro's gonna totally take down Ulquiorra!

Uh-Oh! Ichigo's dying! Well, maybe not, since Shiro's gonna come out. :)

Thanks for making this!

~ Anitoon3
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I love that last line! "Nobody's allowed to consume you but me." That's great, almost like brothers, but not. I also liked that hint of something that sounds a lot like self-hatred on Ichigo's part: "You don't give a damn about yourself."

Good imagery. I liked this one. :)
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
heh~ x3 plain and simply said: EPIC
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Awesome!
Jolinar773 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wuaaaah! :) This scene really seems to get all the attention these days :) Not that I'm complaining... :)