Reviews for A Farewell To Arms
hahahahah :D
X59 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
this was just hilarious.
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
i tried hard not to laugh out loud and wake everybody up... well.. i tried anyways

I totally see Winry wanting to have a funeral for her best work...

Ed's final words really did move me ;) (in a humorous way)

and of course, in the end the boys thought of food XD

brillant!
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Aww, that was so sweet, and had me giggling the whole time. Such a great, little piece! :)
AlchemyFreak0218 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
i thought it wuz hughes...i wuz like why the hell is this humor? Is hughes gonna come back and say boo and shit or wut?...PERFECTLY HILARIOUS!
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Lmfao!

I really loved the comical twist. For some reason, I expected it to be Hughes or someone. And then I was wracking my brain trying to figure out who died in 107. And this was so, so much better. I'm rarely surprised; this definitely did it.
Oh I wish I were a bird chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
XD That was funny as hell!

Yeah, Ed's arm will be missed. May you rest in peace, oh Great Automail.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This is hysterical. Thanks for sharing it.
The Roaming Shadow chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was absolutely brilliant! Winry would definitely make Ed and Al arrange a funeral for that automail arm... ;

Well... that or hang it over the fireplace or her workshop... or maybe in her room which would eventually be Ed's room too...
euphoenix chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
LOL! this fic is friggin hilarious. well done!
SilversShadow13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is very in character, and Winry would totally want a funeral for the poor arm. I really loved reading this!

Silver~
Kavery12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was hilarious. I could totally see Winry mourning the loss of her masterpiece and the boys tagging along because she asked them to...until dinner rolled around.

I really enjoyed it. :D
Very Swampeh chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Ha! This was great- it had me laughing. I'm sure Winry asked where her masterpiece was when the boys got back.

Great job!