Reviews for Some Like It Hot
angeliena chapter 19 . 2/19
Loce youre story thank you!
LillyHalliwell chapter 19 . 6/30/2015
Loved it! Almost imagine the Chief helping Nathan out with his proposal too.
mabscifiromantic chapter 19 . 10/12/2013
That was a fun story. I need happy doses of Nathan and Audrey. Especially while she's pretending to be Lexie and deliberately pushing him away.
jsimp1 chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
Lovely story! Really enjoyed it! I look forward to reading more of your work!
nightshadowlife chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
I love the story and can't wait to check out what else you've written!
tigerlily89 chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
The fire inspector is named Kruger, really? Was that on purpose or just a hilarious coincidence?
Emily chapter 19 . 5/25/2012
Loved it
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Good chapter
0appletree0 chapter 19 . 10/2/2011
I LOVED the end :)
11nivea342 chapter 19 . 8/20/2011
The end chapter and the line about "proposing" was so great. And their date and him done being a gentleman! Love how you had their journey over the story. It was beautiful tonread. I hope you write more :) Ty for the story
caitblake chapter 19 . 8/12/2011
I absolutely love this story! Cute, well written, and clearly thought out it follows their characters very accurately. Lovin the fluff, keep writing for this ship because you get it.

Well done!
Aliceoflegend chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
oh, i love that quote - "I think they dig my new threads." adorable, and so Audrey!
ab89us chapter 19 . 8/1/2011
I really love this fic! I started reading and just couldn't stop! I also love the fact that Haven is based in Maine. GO MAINE! This state is a bit boring...Okay more than a bit, but I still love being a Mainer!

Alyssa
Bymaga Jones chapter 19 . 7/30/2011
What a terrific ending! You gave us just enough, and that change of address thing was brilliant!
Bymaga Jones chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
Nathan hates the gossips, but I can tell that Audrey just doesn't care, which is perfect for him.

My favorite line: "And it would make you kind of slutty." So Audrey, so cute.